Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Coding My Blog With Html,css And Javascript Or Wordpress Which Is Better - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Coding My Blog With Html,css And Javascript Or Wordpress Which Is Better (773 Views)

Blogger Or Wordpress? / Joomla And Wordpress Which Is Better / Blogger Or Wordpress, Which One Is Better In Creating Music Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coding My Blog With Html,css And Javascript Or Wordpress Which Is Better by matokposo(m): 10:18am On Jan 25, 2019
HELLO HOUSE!

I started web design early this month and i want to start my first website( news blog).

Hosting with wordpress or coding which is better please i will really appreciate any help/guidance.
Re: Coding My Blog With Html,css And Javascript Or Wordpress Which Is Better by bedfordng(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
there is no point coding as that will be long journey. you may even get tired of coding such in the long run. wordpress should get the job done.

as for coding, you can reserve that for setting up business website for organization especially if they want something special.
Re: Coding My Blog With Html,css And Javascript Or Wordpress Which Is Better by matokposo(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2019
bedfordng:
there is no point coding as that will be long journey. you may even get tired of coding such in the long run. wordpress should get the job done.

as for coding, you can reserve that for setting up business website for organization especially if they want something special.

Alright thanks, the hosting plans i see in wordpress is 5$/month its in the high side for me
any way to reduce cost?

I really appreciate.
Re: Coding My Blog With Html,css And Javascript Or Wordpress Which Is Better by fastseo: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2019
matokposo:

Alright thanks, the hosting plans i see in wordpress is 5$/month its in the high side for me
any way to reduce cost?

I really appreciate.
Namecheap is there 19$ or 20$ for the first year.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get High Quality Backlinks To My Website. / I Want Create A Forum Like This / Live Streaming Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.