Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Learn Five Hacking Tricks Here - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Five Hacking Tricks Here (881 Views)

LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS / Have Never Heard About HACKING, Dont We Have Serious HACKERS ? / Who Wants To Learn Ethical Hacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Five Hacking Tricks Here by enasgreat: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
Here, am going to tutor you the top five internet hacking tricks of the year. You may want to restrict your absence as this new WhatsApp class will drive you epic.

This hacking class will only take one week. It will involve both WhatsApp video calls and private messages. After the class, i will take your hand on a one to one path towards perfecting your technique.

Mind you, there are always loopholes in everything relating to the internet and the loopholes are your commands to access.

What Will I Be Taking You

1. Social Media Access Hacking.

This one takes three methods that accord steps. It gives unrestrained access to Facebook, twitter, and even WhatsApp.

2. Access To Mobile Phones

Do you want to snoop on someone's mobile phone. Get to know the websites they accesse, their texts, the calls they make, e.t.c . This is your way to guard yourself also from others snooping on you.

3. Access to Login.

4. Recharge Card Access.

5. Secured site access

Some people might say you need basic and advanced web languages code to do these. Yes, to a certain degree. But there are some hacking that require common sense to access and this is what our lecture is all about

Follow me for our two weeks lecture on WhatsApp .

Lecture Period: 2 weeks
Lecture Cost: 5 Thousand Naira

Drop your WhatsApp number to be added to the group .
Re: Learn Five Hacking Tricks Here by toyinsco007: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2019
+905458907449

(1) (Reply)

Change The Font Size Of An Element / I Need The Following / Top Android Interview Questions .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.