Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (804 Views)

How You Can Get Loans For Your Online Business / Next Level Opportunity For Smes - Scaleup Base Digital Business Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by kayc0(f): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: .. by osunlakj(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: .. by kayc0(f): 7:21pm On May 15, 2020
Re: .. by Fuhrerfran6(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
kayc0:

Hi Chief, please let talk briefly here.
Thanks

Hello bro...howfar man..please am no chief..
Re: .. by kayc0(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2020
Re: .. by Fuhrerfran6(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2020
kayc0:
Lol. You are please
Sorry for inconveniences. I've followed most of your posts here on nairaland. I noticed you freelance on upwork..
Please I need to get a few clarifications to that regards.

1- Do you advise using a foreign account verified and from Nigeria?
2- Any chances of it being banned while I operate it in Nigeria? Do I need to use a VPN?
3- I'd like to leverage on upwork because of numerous reasons, what are the chances of getting hired this period?
4- Do you have any niche suggestions for an amateur who wants to get started right away?

I would greatly appreciate your response Sir!

Sure. Yes, you can operate a foreign account from nigeria. You may not have to use a VPN. If you have any relative abroad that trusts you, you can use their details.

It would not be banned as long as you have the details to verify the account.

Chances are very slim now due to the virus. But you can get into the system and try your luck. Understand that you may have to spend money buying connects. Also look into fiverr, you don't have to buy connects there. I would advise you to learn a reasonable skill that's in high demand. Do not go looking for writing jobs as they are tons of writers on the platform now.

Good luck mate.
Re: .. by kayc0(f): 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
Re: .. by Fuhrerfran6(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2020
kayc0:

Thank you so much Sir, for your input. I'm grateful!

Please stop with the sir. You can always reach out if you have any questions and I would be glad to help
Re: .. by kayc0(f): 9:47pm On May 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You Raise Capital For Business Startup And You Will Give Me 10% / Patronize Me With Gerald, Aluminum Nail And Pvc,accessories And Gerald Nails / KDSPY Review From A Former Developer Turned Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.