Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ... (1148 Views)

Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Second Phase / Salary Structure For Federal Civil Servants / How Civil Servants In Nigeria Are Graded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Biggieboy: 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hello nairalanders,

I was recently issued an appointment letter to work in the bayelsa state civil service as an analyst on salary grade level 8 step 2.
The problem I'm facing right now is dat I have a job(private sector) and I would like to know how much civil servants on GRADE LEVEL 8 STEP 2 can be paid a month so I can compare d two salaries and decide if It would be better for me to quit my current job...

Ur response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: ... by correctyourself(m): 4:03am On Jan 31, 2019
If you're issued appointment letter the amount to be paid is supposed to be stated there! So what else do you want?
Re: ... by Biggieboy: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2019
correctyourself:
If you're issued appointment letter the amount to be paid is supposed to be stated there! So what else do you want?

The amount to be paid is not stated. Just salary scale of grade level 8 step 2
Re: ... by Laxx007(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2019
I don't know but with this 30k mini wage pls resign join government work pravite fit sake u
Re: ... by Mmadu111: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2019
With the upcoming minimum wage, I'll advise you to take the government job. GL08 step2 isn't a bad start,
it's a permanent job and no one will just wake up to sack you and your peace of mind is assured devoid of unnecessary work pressures.
Biggieboy:
Hello nairalanders,

I was recently issued an appointment letter to work in the bayelsa state civil service as an analyst on salary grade level 8 step 2.
The problem I'm facing right now is dat I have a job(private sector) and I would like to know how much civil servants on GRADE LEVEL 8 STEP 2 can be paid a month so I can compare d two salaries and decide if It would be better for me to quit my current job...

Ur response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: ... by Mmadu111: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Request for Gen. 69c , the incremental entry salary is detailed therein.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Received Mail From Workforce Agency / Please How Real Is This Interview Invitation / Libra Motors Limited Entry Level Graduate & Non Graduate Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.