Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Automatic Wireframing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Automatic Wireframing (730 Views)

Importance Of Mobile App Wireframing To Succeed In 2021 / Automatic Bitcoin Calculator With Bitcoin Market Price Tag For Sale / Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Wireframing by teshiam(m): 1:15am On Jan 31, 2019
I feel it would be injustice to come upon this and not share it with my fellow developers. You know that moment and idea comes and you sketch a UI for it in other to bring your ideas to live and then you now have to create a prototype of that UI by wireframing so you can show to your investors, peers e.t.c.

https://uizard.io/i/abzYb

The link I have just shared does this for you, you just upload the image of the sketch and it generates the UI automatically. Using some deep code learning and advance AI shit. Just check it out and see for yourself, wow. A true problem solved.

It generates the front-end code for you which you can edit to your preference, just wow. Its currently in beta stage, so just check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Javascript Frameworks / Build Credibility & Leads In Business with E-commerce / Please Help A Newbie Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.