Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi (685 Views)

Zulum: Buhari Did Better In Borno, Despite Killings, Statewide Records Show / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Since the presidential candidates of both PDP and APC, who are the leading candidates in the forthcoming presidential elections boycotted The Presidential Debate which would have allowed us to give a direct assessment of both, I think it will be ideal if we use their appearances at The Candidates interview to compare their strengths and weaknesses to know the better candidates/team
You can group their performances under the following headings
General Composure
Articulation/Elucidation
Grasp of Policy and Issues
Truthfulness of Facts raised

Lets go guys. Share your thoughts
Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by StillX10(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku/Obi
Are you with me?

6 Likes

Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by ashacot: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2019
I am a die buharist.

In terms of vibrancy, atiku was better than PMB. But in terms of Honesty and, PMB was more honest in tackling question. In all, i go for honesty.
Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by EzeNri(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2019
ashacot:
I am a die buharist.

In terms of vibrancy, atiku was better than PMB. But in terms of Honesty and, PMB was more honest in tackling question. In all, i go for honesty.
Honesty but Babachir Laval is leading his re-election in the NE.

Honesty yet he provides sanctuary for PDP runaway thieves.

Tell us something different pls.

6 Likes

Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by ashacot: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2019
EzeNri:
Honesty but Babachir Laval is leading his re-election in the NE.
Honesty yet he provides sanctuary for PDP runaway thieves.
Tell us something different pls.
LAWAL Is facing trials
Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2019
StillX10:
Atiku/Obi

Are you with me?
On what basis do you base your premise?
Pls this is not just about supporting but I need salient points from the programmes
Show your political erudition and analysis
Educate your fellow countrymen
Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by SalamRushdie: 11:27am On Jan 31, 2019
ashacot:
I am a die buharist.

honesty? how you guys mange to Buhari and honesty in the same sentence is mindbogglin

3 Likes

Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by EzeNri(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2019
ashacot:

LAWAL Is facing trials
Initiated officially this week, 2 weeks to the election.

Anyway, why is an indicted man leading Buhari's NE efforts?

3 Likes

Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2019
ashacot:
I am a die buharist.

Thank you. You chose vibrancy and honesty. I think what you mean by vibrancy is how alert atiku was on the podium. If it is so, I believe many will agree with you. it is a fact that Atiku said so many things about himself that are not easily verifiable. He also argued at a point with Kadaria on the position of Adamawa on the poverty scale. Buhari however gave little in terms of facts and only came up with rehashed theories like that of twelve million farmers (not yet verified too). A major blunder of his though, was the denial of the disability bill which he claimed was not yet submitted to him. Therefore. I wouldn't readily agree with you on who was more honest except you can come up with better points
Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by ashacot: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2019
EzeNri:

Initiated officially this week, 2 weeks to the election.

Anyway, why is an indicted man leading Buhari's NE efforts?

Is he facing trials or not?

Atiku never publicised any help he rendered before the campaign started but publicised paying for the surgery of a little girl.

He is on trials is he not
Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by Randomshotzz(m): 11:35am On Jan 31, 2019
ashacot:
I am a die buharist.

Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by EzeNri(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2019
ashacot:

Is he facing trials or not?

Atiku never publicised any help he rendered before the campaign started but publicised paying for the surgery of a little girl.

He is on trials is he not
He is not on trial.

You are on trial when you take a plea before a judge of a competent court.

1 Like

Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by Newznow: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
ashacot:
I am a die buharist.

I guess you are Lia Mohammed son in-law grin

1 Like

Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by henrysam(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
ashacot:

LAWAL Is facing trials
Fifteen days to election to score cheap political points.
Its only the gullible that will believe this.
Buhari is a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by mushystuff: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
You support a president and party whose chairman says all sins are washed away/forgiven upon joining the party? Una dey try o! Even those you called thieves not long ago have become saints to you in recent times for joining APC...
ashacot:
I am a die buharist.

Re: Who Did Better At The Candidates Interview Between Buhari/osinbajo And Atiku/obi by mushystuff: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who is to say that the sudden open-ended postponement of Orji Uzor Kalu's case will not be the case for Lawal and co if APC returns to office? Have you considered that?
ashacot:

LAWAL Is facing trials

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Reaches Final Decision On Rivers APC / Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari With Kids That Got People Talking - Photos / Press Briefing: Wike Accuses Amaechi Over Rivers Election Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.