Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Inconsequential Versus Consequential - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inconsequential Versus Consequential (215 Views)

PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inconsequential Versus Consequential by oloyi1: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Social media and other medial outlets had given the Onnoghe's trial both the deserve and not deserve attentions. The saga has been trending for weeks and Nigerians had given it an overrated publicities. I observed with keen interest and study the forces that make this issue more important than it seems. Our media had been discriminatory and partial, we have all picked a selective fight; either in defence of ethnicity, profession, political party or in offence to antagonist's opinions. As inconsequential as the matter seem, I became greatly alarmed when I see students whose academic journey have been paused for 87 days joining force with the media to make this matter more important than the situation that chased them out of school, I became afraid when I see students who have been forced to abandoned their education discussing this issue better than the ASUU strike, my fear grew stronger when this same students who have been compelled to stop schooling by irresponsible government and inconsiderate ASUU lashing out against themselves over the CJN trial saga. Where is the future, when those presumed to be future leaders cannot see things that adversely affect them and hamper their journey but paying close attention to things that are directly inconsequential to them.
However, in this ignominy, I drew an inference, no one will make important him who made himself less important. No wonder federal government has given little regard to the ASUU strike, our students never regard themselves. Bad government makes me worry but behaviours of our students make me greatly worried. May God redeem this land from ignorance.
Re: Inconsequential Versus Consequential by gssdobi: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2019
.Don't mind them especially Ipob youths

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Forfeits N1b To FG / PHOTOS: Vice President Osinbajo Escapes Death As Helicopter Crashes / Why Boko Haram Will Never End Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.