Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

I Need An Expert To Code This For Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need An Expert To Code This For Me (1256 Views)

Help A Beginner Code This Using Javascript / How To Code This Logic With Php... / Teach Yourself To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by emman44(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2019
i want a code - that has a user interface for localhost, in which we enter name of a movie as input and it will analyze Twitter data to give 3 answers
1. rating for that movie by a normal lexical approach of sentiment.
2. number of sarcastic tweets found.
3. rating for that movie considering points of sarcasm.

Explain how you will get this done and your price. Need this in 2days.
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by Capnd143(m): 9:36am On Feb 02, 2019
Do you want the tweets to be pulled too?
emman44:
i want a code - that has a user interface for localhost, in which we enter name of a movie as input and it will analyze Twitter data to give 3 answers

Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by emman44(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2019
Capnd143:
Do you want the tweets to be pulled too?
if needed.
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by dave1614: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2019
I think you need machine learning in javascript
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by horllste(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2019
A great deal of artificial intelligence is needed here, no one can deliver that in 3 months talk less of 2 days because I don't see any easy way to differentiate between good and bad tweets talk less of finding sarcastic tweets and then considering the points of sarcasm, I can take on the project with team if the PAY is RIGHT.

emman44:

1 Like

Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by emman44(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2019
horllste:
A great deal of artificial intelligence is needed here, no one can deliver that in 3 months talk less of 2 days because I don't see any easy way to differentiate between good and bad tweets talk less of finding sarcastic tweets and then considering the points of sarcasm, I can take on the project with team if the PAY is RIGHT.

state your price bro
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2019
emman44:

Sentiment analysis...Natural Language processing...this project gave me an A few years ago thanks to a free API from IBM that made NLP easier. Two days sound tough but its possible.
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by Capnd143(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
emman44:
if needed.

Sir...
There are lots of stuff invloved here...

Can get it done... But in two days is not possible, atleast for me and a million other developers out there.
Let's talk on WhatsApp 09029411839
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by donsheddy1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
emman44:

2.8million contact 08031975415
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by asalimpo(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
emman44:

hmmm ... This ur requiremnts enh! How will d app know sarcasm? And in 2 days! Please, tell us how it went.
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by horllste(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
emman44:
state your price bro

2 artificial Intelligence developer $8k each
3 application developer, $8k each

Note: I don't know your audience target because if your audience are Nigerians, there will be problems with tweets written with Nigerian slang or pidgin because I can get good Nigerian developers but I don't know any Nigerian artificial intelligence developers. I will need full scope of the project, In written.
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2019
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by Lordpeckxy(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2019
emman44:

2days..!!! Bro i guess u want a crap out app, Wtf...just wanna booze your cash...
This is one reason Y u should learn computer science in general, rather than just learning 2 write a few codes.!!!!
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by Angelawhite(m): 9:49am On Feb 03, 2019
emman44:

Or 2 years ?
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
What kind of website do you need? Do you know that you can be a website owner today and start making some passive income at home?

We create different kind of websites/blogs on the internet
✓ Blog/news website
✓ e-Commerce
✓ Business website
✓ eLearning portal
✓ Online Forum
✓ Others

Get your work done in hours. Contact the following addresses now:
WhatsApp: +23462374764
eMail: eagleStarBlog244@gmail.com

Come all.
Your smile is our gain!
Re: I Need An Expert To Code This For Me by makavele: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
2 days: 2.5 million ngn

2 weeks: 1 million ngn

2 months: 500k ngn

2 years: 300k ngn

Sorry, only finished products.

p.s: If you needed ratings from an open ecosystem, I would do it for free!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Getting An Error While I Run This Python Codes / Oracle Database Backup And Recovery Question. Please Answer / Maiden Edition Of The Nigerian Universities Programming Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.