Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

4djustnation's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4djustnation's Profile / 4djustnation's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4djustnation(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16
Drop your contact, please. I am interested in the dispenser and the tv.
thosinemike:
Declutter sales

Sparingly used Lg 32 inches TV
Bought directly from Fouani= 90k

Binatone heavy duty 20 inches fan= 70k

Midea Dispenser= 45k

Politics / Alleged Importation Of Fuel From Malta - Our Response By Matrix Energy Limited by 4djustnation(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17
The management of Matrix Energy Limited has issued a robust response to the allegation of importation of substandard petroleum products from Malta as published by the Cable.
See the memo attached.

2 Likes

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4djustnation(m): 7:28am On Jun 30
I am interestedin these.
GracedVictory:
HUAWEI TABLET
**32GB
**Neatly used
**Small cracked screen
**Black colour
Still available!

Microsoft surface laptop
**UK used**
**32gb**
**2gb RAM**
**Touchscreen**
**Detachable keyboard**
**Very strong battery**
**Pristine condition**
Can be used like an ipad
**80k**

Nexus chest freezer
100litres
**150k*

Still available.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Neatly Used Clean 2014 Kia Sportage SOLD!!!! by 4djustnation(m): 3:35pm On May 14
Can I pay 5.2m? I am serious.
ladyjblinks:
Still available
Autos / Re: Registered Toyota RAV4 2008 by 4djustnation(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29
5m?
Ready for inspection today
Family / Re: Please I Need Foodstuffs For Ramadan by 4djustnation(m): 11:28am On Mar 17
I just dropped something. Ramadhan kareem
Telltruth123:
Please, my people, I need foodstuffs for Ramadan anybody that have the capacity to help my family please help us.

This situation is beyond my capacity presently despite trying to manage the little resources we have, we finished the last foodstuffs this morning and for the past one month now I have been using charcoal to cook we can't afford gas.
Please my account:
First Bank
Thank you.
Autos / Re: Super Clean 2013 Highlander Nigerian Used Toks Standard by 4djustnation(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05
N7.5M?
Ezendimmuo:

Available
Family / Re: I Need Table Tennis Set by 4djustnation(m): 8:46am On Mar 05
I am in Lagos
austine4real:

Where is your location?
Family / Re: I Need Table Tennis Set by 4djustnation(m): 8:45am On Mar 05
Okay, please contact me on o7o4447!976
Bodydiialect57:

Hey, l have the set for sale.
Family / Re: I Need Table Tennis Set by 4djustnation(m): 12:10am On Feb 25
Thanks much. I will check as advised.
sunnymighty:

Visit any Sport shop around Ojuelegba or better National Stadium, Surulere you will get one.
Family / I Need Table Tennis Set by 4djustnation(m): 9:07am On Feb 23
I would like to buy table tennis and its other accessories.
Kindly qoute me if you have any for sale or you know where I can buy one.
Thanks.
Autos / Re: Sold! Sold !! Sold!!!100% First Body 2017 Nissan Qashqai For Sale . by 4djustnation(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16
Okay, thanks
AdemolaA2:

Extremely low sir … Absolutely No sir !!!
Autos / Re: Sold! Sold !! Sold!!!100% First Body 2017 Nissan Qashqai For Sale . by 4djustnation(m): 9:00am On Feb 16
I am offering N5 million sir
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4djustnation(m): 9:22am On Jan 20
Vonnov:
(unique identifiers highlighted on the AC’s so he confirms they are indeed the very same ones)
THIS WILL BE MY LAST & FINAL COMMENT ON THIS ISSUE.

THIS IS THE SAME YOU WHO BLAMED ME FOR “BEING IN A HURRY TO DELIVER TO YOU” YOU WHO COMPLAINED THAT IT HAS BEEN A WEEK THEN COMPLAINED THAT THE REASON GIGL IS GIVING US HIGH AMOUNTS IS BECAUSE I’M RUSHING TO DELIVER AND THAT YOU TRUST & YOU ARE OK WITH ME YOU ARE NOW PAINTING A PICTURE OF ME REFUSING TO DELIVER YOUR ITEMS LIKE YOU DID NOT KNOW I HAD NOT UNINSTALLED SPME OF THEM YET. I EVEN SAID I CAN SEND YOU THE MONEY BACK BUT STILL KEE THE AC’S FOR YOU AND YOU MENTIONED NOT HAVING TRUST ISSUE WITH ME.

You still came here to post again on how it’s my fault they did what they did the goal post has shifted from me being the one they put red sand on AC’s, I told you SEND THEM BACK I WILL PAY THE DELIVERY FEE yet you have installed and are using these AC’s but hate the sand stains caused by YOUR Ejike.

The same you who said I should help decide on anyone I decide on just let them be as clean as the ones I advertise but I blame myself for doing something with such a clear mind and with the most profound of intents.

Again you are a godless and wicked human being, go and hold Benue links for defacing your items after I didn’t wrap them and forgive me for sending you a free “useless kit” that someone who paid for 3 inverter units asked for but I refused because I wanted this for you.

The bane of all this is whenever you see how dirty your AC’s are it pains you and I feel the same pain it is sad, but your rage and hate should go to the people who did this not me.

No amount of lies and false narratives will change the fact it was your people who did that to those items, I mean look at how they dented the back, will nylon have done that, I have complained bitterly to them, you as a person could have told me about the FREE “useless” 1.5HP kit I sent to you out of wickedness and I would have sent another to you at NO cost to you this would not have cost more than N3k I still have 2 left but your dark heart was filled with too much hatred for me over what they did that you are acknowledging that you couldn’t even inform me.

I don’t joke with my buyers items or money, I will go to any length to send a single remote that they forgot on my expense to wherever they request but you are an undignified and wicked liar @aorseer

You got live pictures, I have to be highlighting the time stamps on pictures to clear what absurd lies you are concocting so please go and meet Ejike, Musa and Benue Links to hold them responsible because as vile and nefarious as you are you can at least hold the people who sent the items I gave to them in wonderful shape, lying about 2yrs for a design that wasn’t even made then.

Once again I understand your pain and it’s terrible what they did but you @aorseer are a liar, a vile and wicked hearted liar who created a false story to defame me, whenever you are upset at what Ejike did go and message him or Musa or anyone at their company.

You conscience lacking godless man did not call Benue links our or tarnish their reputation for what they did you hard earned N300,000 instead you are here telling people to beware of me over their actions.

Your wicked lies have derailed the purpose of this thread and I apologize to everyone for taking up space they would otherwise use to run their business, as for you this is the last I will comment on this you have all their numbers take your grievances to them directly sir and I am sincerely and honestly sad these items were not delivered to you in the same condition otherwise you wouldn’t be saying all this, yes you are wicked and this is not about Benue Links but you being a blackmailer without a heart but you wouldn’t have said all these none the less.

- Let me refund you while you wait you said I should hold on

- You said I should select the best and I’m the one who decided on the Thermocool until I uninstalled the other Syinix and Royal and knew those were more crisp than the Thermocool and I’m glad I did that because if not for what your people did you would have been really proud.

- Send the AC’s back and I’ll pay a full refund and the transport sending it back to be free of what you have put me through you didn’t.

- You said several times that I’m rushing, you even blamed me for being in a hurry to deliver, you have screen grabs of calls and messages to Ejike from Jan 3rd to Jan 8th asking for the address (after I spent money on 2 bolt trips to 2 “wrong offices” who billed N70k to and fro payments out of my pocket, the 3 different logistics and your brand new N17,000 kit and Ejike’s N25,000 far eclipsed the N50,000 you paid and you did you assuming N30,000 to move it till I negotiated down with them on your behalf)

- I gave you a 1HP I sell for N20k more in place of the one you are talking about and as clean as that is the other is (pre-Ejike) even more fresher and newer than it time of usage.

- You can still defame me that I planned to dashed you a 1.5HP kit that is useless because you can’t use it now but please keep it, someday you’ll get another 1.5HP and you can use it as opposed to spending over N20k there on another.

Go and find your peace and most of all go and hold your people to account.

I am just stumbling on this issue and have taken my time to follow through the conversation.
I am making comment from my experience dealing with you.
I am sure you don't even know my username on Nairaland but, I have bought goods and items worth over N2.5m from you. I am the man that use to come from Ikorodu whose Mr Dele help to deliver item to about 3 weeks ago.
You are very sincere man and have passion about your customer. You go at length to deliver to the customers.
In fact, I am still coming for some A/Cs. 😂
In any case, I want you to see this a business that has gone wrong. As you usually do, please try to calm the situation down and talk him to see you can resolve this issue amicably. My submission and little cents sir!

3 Likes

Autos / Re: 2003 Toyota-highlander-limited-edition Available For Sale !!! by 4djustnation(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2023
2.3m?
adex05:
Available
Autos / Re: Few Months registeted 2013 Rav4 XLE. In Pristine Condition by 4djustnation(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
Available?
Autos / Re: SOLD! by 4djustnation(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
kesintra:
step am up boss.
I am very serious sir. Should I send my mechanic/inspector?
Autos / Re: SOLD! by 4djustnation(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2023
kesintra:
bring what you have
I get 5.5m. Make I come?
Autos / Re: 2016 Toyota Rav4 XLE by 4djustnation(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bros, let me pay N8.5m for this please
emmy96:
cool
Autos / Re: For Sale!!! Slightly Used 2015 Toyota Highlander With Original Custom Duty by 4djustnation(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2023
otunbakolawole:
I must commend you. I love the way you present your cars for sale on this platform, it shows professionalism. From the write-ups, to the pictures, to even the cleanliness of the cars, properly washed, and the photo angles. Some post dirty vehicles here and you would wonder if they know what they are doing. Kudos. Keep it up, and I wish you good sales on all your cars.
Gbamsolutely! I thought I am the only person that has noticed it. He is doing a good job. I am just waiting patiently till when he will post the vehicle I want ...I will buy it without negotiation nor inspection by a professional.
NYSC / PPA For Accounting Graduate by 4djustnation(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2023
We are in need of an accounting graduate - Bsc or HND to serve in our consulting firm based in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Kindly DM me if you are available for this opportunity.
Thanks
Computers / Re: Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by 4djustnation(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have sent WhatsApp messages to you.
investorcj:

1 Like

Computers / Re: Dell Corei3 Laptop,distress Sale. by 4djustnation(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have Samsung note 8. So clean and no scratches. We can do swap and settle the difference in cash. What is your view about it.
investorcj:
Currently selling so as to get a new phone,no use having a laptop that I rarely use and using a faulty phone.was sent by my uncle in the UK.the specifications are
Dell core i3
1terabyte
4gb ram
Touchscreen
WiFi
Bluetooth
Windows 10 enabled and can be upgraded to 11
Very sharp webcam which I use for face I'd

The only fault it has is that the battery health has depleted since it spent close to 1month at sea before getting here and the battery is inbuilt,but apart from that it's 90 percent neat.it comes with the charger,wireless mouse,and I might add the laptop bag also
Price:150k

1 Like

Computers / Re: Affordable Uk used laptops for sale by 4djustnation(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
How much are they?
choicesam:
they are available... call or Whatsapp 08154735503
Computers / Re: Affordable Uk used laptops for sale by 4djustnation(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Are these available?
choicesam:
Still open for business
Computers / Re: Lenovo 500gb HDD 8gb RAM 2gb Dedicated For 125k by 4djustnation(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2022
Still available?
LogicSense29:

105k best
Autos / Re: Registered Toyota Matrix 2010 Model Forsale by 4djustnation(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2022
2m?
lekkys:
The car is well used all components are intact. The price is #2.550m,call or watsap me on 08179484015 for more details.
Autos / Re: My Experience Going To Lagos To Purchase A Toyota Corolla by 4djustnation(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Please drop your number so that we can discuss this car. I am interested.
David1017:
I have a Toyota camry(spider) . In good condition. Interior is neat. Exterior is fairly good. Red in colour and in Benin City.
We can talk on WhatsApp if you are interested
Autos / Re: BREAKING NEWS!! 100% Perfect Toyota RAV4 For Sale Urgently @2.8M by 4djustnation(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Still available?
Business / Re: MTN Lumos Solar For Sale@affordable Price. by 4djustnation(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2022
Stillavailable?
Renewedteck:
Still available....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.