Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,224 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

4evergod3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4evergod3's Profile / 4evergod3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

Religion / Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ist Corinthians 6:1-6.
I suggest you read that verse of Scripture again with understanding
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 4evergod3: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=chiefkpokp post=54594008][/quote]
whats ur rate?
Religion / Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
If this is correct why then do we have law courts?

Does the Bible give approval to Law courts
Religion / Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I don't understand your newfound hostility, and it's a shame I can't respond in like manner.
A dubious pastor is one who flaunts the instructions of Christ. Eg Johnson Suleman and TB Joshua.
In matters like this, the only perspective that matters is the perspective of Christ as elucidated in the Scriptures. Whether I'm upright or not is irrelevant.

If you could erroneously see me as being hostile how would you then not erroneously see these men you just mentioned as dubious?

Do you suddenly have access to the heart of men to judge motive and actions?

Same scriptures you are using as a yardstick tells us of the story of a woman who was caught in the very act of adultery.....She was caught by people who knew the law and the punishment for such as prescribed by the law...

However Jesus made a very profound statement which I am sure you know. He said " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Again I ask you, are you upright? Only the Just can Judge the unjust and you my friend are far from being just....I can also say you are "dubious".
Religion / Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. Keen interest? As gynecologist wey him be abi? And what is it with your love for dubious pastors?
@the highlighted: Neither.

Why are you asking a dubious question? Can you give me a list of Pastors you regard as "dubious" and why?

when you are done with that kindly give me a list of what makes you upright and why and explain how it is that you or your words cannot be seen as being "dubious" from a 3rd party perspective which is also the perspective from which you view these so called "dubious" pastors.
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 4evergod3: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Request: 1.383.275 rmb....China transaction
Who can deal?
Religion / Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

keep dodging.

I am being far more realistic than you are. You are actually the one dodging the writing of your farewell note.
Religion / Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

lol.....is that your answer?

What is the meaning of life naa?

You say life is not meaningless, yet, you cannot ascribe any meaning to life neither can you tell us what the purpose of life is.

Even your bible says that it is all vanity upon vanity

Why are you asking questions when you already have your conclusion? We should be reading your farewell note now since life is meaningless to you.
Why are you still typing and asking questions about life?
Religion / Re: Things You Wouldn't Need In Heaven by 4evergod3: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
bennyann:

Big brother, You knew He was once a Pastor?

Not quite. But I could sense it from his posts. Only one who has been so close can be so far.

Only one who once spoke so lovingly can speak with so much hatred.

The devil has a way of bringing out the worst from the best if allowed.

In the case of the prodigal son was he not loved by the father while in the fathers house? The thoughts of taking his own share came to him while he was yet in the fathers house and not outside. He planned everything while yet in his fathers house. Akingbade was tempted and he fell and was lured away. His day of return is coming.
Religion / Re: Things You Wouldn't Need In Heaven by 4evergod3: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
enshy:

You are perfectly correct but He is coming back.
He is on sabbatical now but He will surely come to His Lord!
He was cut off so he might be grafted in again to remain with His Lord forever...We will pray Him back to His Lord! Amen!!

Amen!

The truth is that I do understand where a lot of these atheists are coming from because even the bible says in proverbs 24: 16 " for thou the righteous falls seven times, he rises again but the wicked stumble in times of calamity".

The righteous always rise again but the wicked never rise. Akingbade is angry with God for reasons best known to him and like the case of the prodigal son, the fathers doors are still open.

The day of realisation is coming just like the prodigal son came to his senses that day is coming for him. I sense deep loneliness in his life and having the inability to be heard before so now he glories in his new found negative voice so wishes to exploit it to the max.

Deep down inside he is still a child crying out for help but trying to act tough on the outside.
Religion / Re: Religious Misery(must Read) by 4evergod3: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
obinna58:
I'm a victim of religion, their are many who has been harassed, abused, yet wouldn't want to think straight and get themselves out of religious logic.
many stick with religion even when they knew that their are some lies in the bible like 'the Noah's ark, tower of babel, Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Sampson and Delilah, the of crucification of Jesus who claimed to be the king and the only son of God, some religionist knows that this stories can't be true but would rather not bet the afterlife reward, some goes to and extent creating thread for people to believe thereby having nothing to loose even if God never existed(if only they knew how it sounds to atheist ).
  A story about Jesus from the bible of how he is claiming to be the king of the world, deceiving people with unreal(understandable to atheists) miracles after gathering twelve men helping him execute plans,
Few people never believed in him especially the top leaders who really knows much about life, they knew he z a scammer misleading many, later gave him a befitting punishment through crucification yet he still claimed to be saving them from sin.
The world is getting advanced even Israel that gave us this logic is now at the top of nonreligious countries, why won't we take nature as it is, use the brain critically to make out something useful for the betterment of the world instead of hoping for miracles.
  Religion is simply using the brain all round, nature made it able for someone to talk with another million miles away from in a matter of second (understandable to religionists cos it was explained), nature made possible for something that weight 300,000 pounds be about to travel on a far distance on the speed of 567 miles per hour at 35,000 feet above ground(yet understandable by religionists cos it was explained).
someone will raise the dead inside a church with plenty in mortuary instead of seriously questioning on how its possible you start praising an unknown being for great miracle, when some who really find it hard to understand tries to seeks for explanation/possibility he/she would be tagged ignorant and if possible get punished.

When still a religionist i remember my early days of battling dermatoghraphia(skin writing) nobody knew what it was, even chemists, few doctors I visited nothing about it, they made me believe I was charmed thereby visiting a pastor who neither knew anything of it and started prophecizing bulshit, I later realize what I'm suffering from about 5yrs later after finishing secondary school through the help of internet and also discovered I was one of 2to5% victims all round the world, the cause is still yet to be known.

Religion has nothing to offer (apart from good teaching) it blocks civilization and fight advancement of the world claiming its 666.
Betters days to you all.

You must be very lonely! You are a victim of your retardation. Do not blame "religion" for that. Atheism only breeds further retardation as evident in your OP.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Things You Wouldn't Need In Heaven by 4evergod3: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
bennyann:

So it's true you were once a Pastor? Answer me ooo, I'm waiting

I have always known him to be a God hater and not quite an atheist. The tag of "atheist" he gave to himself was just to endear him to a certain group of people thereby giving him the impression that he was not alone.

The level of vitriol that exudes from him whenever God is mentioned shows he is trying as best as he negatively can to get his own pound of flesh from God or Gods Children but he doesn't see the folly in all that.

Akingbade Thomas is a God hater!
Religion / Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by 4evergod3: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
lepasharon:
The egyptians recorded everything, they didnt record no fvcking slaves

Can you show me proof of "everything" the Egyptians recorded?

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Life is meaningless. That is a fact you run away from.

What is the point of living when you die?

What is your purpose?

What is the purpose of human beings?

You should be telling us how you plan to commit suicide in the next 5mins because as you say, life is meaningless.

Go on and snuff out your life then.....Your life is meaningless isnt it?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Another Validation To The Bible And Its Contents. Statue of Ramses II unearthed! by 4evergod3: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
dalaman:

Let hi..speak for himself. Where is the name of the Egyptologist? Where was it stated in the biblical narrative that the Jews were captured as prisoners of war and taken to Egypt?

Dalaman you know absolutely nothing about what we are putting down here so just simply walk away. I did warn you that i do a thorough research but you never listen. You on the other hand simply look for information that criticizes the bible and not what holistically looks at it and therein is what makes us different.

I am sure you can read so i want to give you an assignment which comes with a lot of archaeological references. Do yourself some real good by reading this and also referencing the archaeological examples given then come back and speak in an informed manner. Right now you are just a big joke.

On that very interesting website below there are 32 different archaeological references and each with 32 different archaeologists named. Educate yourself and stop infecting people with your ignorance.

http://cojs.org/3200-year-old-picture-of-israelites-found-in-egypt/

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

Troll of all ages

Lol

lmao cheesy
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

Isn't it obvious? I wanna be a master of deception greater than greatest con men that ever walked the beautiful earth, just like you. Hooray!

Lmao. I am almost sure of who this is. Keep talking
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

Na one pest like that. Afonjastinks

I doubt if this is afonja**** . This person knows each and every one of us and is abreast with a lot. Afonja**** as you observed is more into politics. This one would also likely be an afonja impersonator as well as others.
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
4kings:

The answer would be "Attention"
I
That's some frustrated guy.

My brother thats the only answer that readily comes to mind. But truly this Troll is in a class all by himself cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:
Atheists are congenital dumbfucks_

None of them could even make out the person behind this handle even though the person has already admitted it right in this thread. Jeez!!

It's no wonder they lack the brains and wits to make intelligent arguments. All they are good at is wipping up senseless ad hominems outta their dumbasses.

What a shame!

What do you aim to achieve with all this trolling and stupidity?
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
MrMontella:

the comment tone is similar with the anas08

It is the same person behind Anas08
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
lepasharon:

Anas09 I know this is you

This is not anas09. Just spoke with her now. She is not even on NL
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

Up to speed indeed...

You will eventually make an intelligent comment when the demons that are fucking your brains for sadistic fun departs you.

For now you remain a sick little _fucker holed up in the suffocating burrow of the holy matrimony of depression & frustration.

Worry not, son, I will pray for U. Now run along. Blooming wizard!!

Indeed you are sicker than sick. I have seen it all on NL cheesy cheesy
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn they will soon come up with hahn1 lmao
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
4evergod4:

Now na me dem dey troll

lmao grin grin grin
Business / Re: Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos by 4evergod3: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS BOY. ANYHOW PLS. THIS IS WORTH ENCOURAGING AND IMPROVING UPON

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

Yeah. But I doubt it's otem sha

This brand of kolo is new cheesy grin

I have first hand experience with Ote and i can tell you that for him its not new. cheesy cheesy

Just be observant. The person will expose himself
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

Nah

Otem's level of craziness is not on this level

The guy just strolled in from the political section

I guess they have nothing going on there

Wrong! His comments show he has been here all along as part of this thread either partly or fully and then he specifically registered an Anas08 moniker. The moniker and the comments are not coincidental.
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
4kings:

**Superman on a faceless forum** grin

Naa it can't be uncle D

cheesy cheesy u read my mind. However i am leaning towards Ote. He alone can be this mischievous
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
4kings:

Who...?
I can't even think of anyone so stupid...
Wonders shall never cease on NL religious section.

grin grin grin Superman on a faceless forum. Thats the advantage na

1 Like

Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anas08:

You don't have sense at all I swear. Look at the way a full grown man is rubbishing himself online as a result of loneliness and depression. Get well soon bro

But why would you specifically choose Anas08 as a moniker? Do you have beef with Anas09?
Religion / Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by 4evergod3: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anas08:

-Master of deception.

-The great magician who heals barren women and aids patient

-The owner of several oil companies but have nothing to show for it

You are so dead. Just when nemesis nocks on your door with the hands of the grim reaper.

Ahh this confirms it then...lol This is an atheist behind this moniker. Hmmm could it be who i think it is? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.