Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

4given's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4given's Profile / 4given's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Between Baga, Odi And Zaki Biam: What Is The Difference? by 4given: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
gramci: @op the earlier communities in the not stops shielding terrorist group the better for them, cos i see more communities going the way of baga. This ongoing war againts Boko Haram will certaintly come with some level of "casualty". During crossfire bullets cant distinguish between civilians and Boko Haram.

Besides its safe to assume every worshipper in that said mosque in Baga to be a combatant, women and children inclusive.

Come to think of it, the BH boys by their act have desecrated that place of worship...which is so weong of them shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Between Baga, Odi And Zaki Biam: What Is The Difference? by 4given: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pedagogue: This is really sad!!! Fresh air indeed!!!

Since 1960 (apart from the civil war) , there has been no time that Nigeria has recorded more deaths...

2015, where art thou?

hmm, how about the maitasine killings etc hmm...2015 indeed...where were u then...
Politics / Re: Between Baga, Odi And Zaki Biam: What Is The Difference? by 4given: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
NigerianAsshole: The day you decide that EVERY means is necesary to fight evil, then you are not so diferent from the evil you fight

Ok oooH! Now what do u suggest is the best(correctly put, necessary) means of fighting this evil ... sit and look lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry

1 Like

Politics / Re: Between Baga, Odi And Zaki Biam: What Is The Difference? by 4given: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Ayoobscom: Absolute genocide my brothers
Indiscriminate killing is the father of terrorism

The surviving victims will live the rest of their lives in seeking vengeance against the oppressor

There's an Ame country commonly attacked buy individuals seeking vengeance..

Genocide is evil and should be discouraged as a means of settling vices..

What happened to iraq,Odi and baga is extermination....so sad..
@EUROFIGHTERR
From your argument it follows that the relatives of the victims of the madalla church bombing and those of the victims at the luxury park should also become terrorists and seek revenge! It is very unfair and unreasonable to condemn our gallant soldiers without blaming the evil sect members that shoot at soldiers and run to take shelter amongst women & children. I keep saying that the jihadists are the main problem of Islam. If u know u cannot contain the firepower of your enemy why carry out attacks only to leave innocent Muslim women & children to pay the price?? This is exactly what happens between Israel and the Palestinians. U fire a rocket into Israel and then run into the midst of innocent women & children exposing them to fierce retaliation from Israel and then turn round to cry 'Genocide.'

The northerners should know one thing 'No boko haram no JTF!!' Abandon ur foolish jihad and save ur innocent women and children all this death; it is so painful to see women & children die whether they are muslims or Christians. Or better still the northerners could call for a referendum and vote to opt out of Nigeria so that they can establish their sharia state.

@EUROFIGHTERR
this is a good analysis to his sentimental analysis. btw i did not see him condemn BH but rather making the army culpable of genocide which to my understanding is not fair. Ayoobscom, reread what you wrote and the answer given above...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Northern Governors Set To Dump Jonathan In 2015 by 4given: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
“However, if the President wants to take us for a ride, let him wait and see what we can do in 2015. We have decided to take our destiny in our hands by forging ahead as a group in the next election,” the source hinted.

Which group? when there is doubt, suspicion and disharmony between the religious group thanks to Boko haram angry angry SMH
Webmasters / Re: Help! How To Pull Data From Database And Display On A Webpage by 4given: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
hi dualcore
here is the link to the blog, please, kindly place your observation here. I would check if the blog has the option for comments.

http://4given.simplesite.com/
Webmasters / Re: Help! How To Pull Data From Database And Display On A Webpage by 4given: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
hi dualcore, i tried replying you but was banned! guess the bot saw something in the code and assumed it was offensive or what. i will create a blog and post a link for you to see what am doing.

Thanks for your support once again... smiley

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.