Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

4igboboy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4igboboy's Profile / 4igboboy's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million by 4igboboy: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
my grand mama is available. she is just 85yrs old

1 Like

Business / Re: Do You Have Maxbounty Account To Sell? by 4igboboy: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
bestguru:
i have an approved maxbounty account for sale.

it has histories of works i have done on it. many offers i have promoted but i am not leaving a single $ on it for you.
it is available for N30,000

if you want me to create new one i will do that in 3 to 5 days for N20,000
in as much as i need this account i am not going to pay 30k for old one or 20k for new one, i can pay 15k if you agree contact me on franklee4poto@gmx.us
Business / Re: Need Help With Drop Shipping by 4igboboy: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
bestguru:
people think that dropshipping is as simple as posting on nairaland, in dropshipping:

you need an online retail store that is your website, this will cost you N20,000
you need good manufactures and wholesalers selling on good websites like aliexpress, amazon or eBay.

unfortunately for Nigerians transacting on amazon and eBay is little complex so we are left with aliexpress as the only option where you can find good producers and wholesalers of hot products.

then you need to choose the products you wish to sell and upload them on your site and you just hike the price little may be by 20% above the producers price on aliexpress.
for example, if the producer is selling a digital spy camera watches for $50 per one you can put it as $80 per one on you store and when you have a buyer you order for $50 on aliexpress and keep the $30 balance as your profit.

you then give the producer your buyers location so he can ship directly to him.

Finally, you need to do promotion on your store for you to get buyers.

I CAN HELP YOU WITH ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE STEPS IF YOU ALLOW ME.

please i am interested franklee4poto@gmx.us

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.