Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

4laferarri's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4laferarri's Profile / 4laferarri's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically by 4laferarri(m): 1:36am On Mar 28
The camera man should be arrested for not capturing the woman's face properly, rubbish.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4laferarri(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22
Can this charge laptop?

hapheeyxz:

I have this, if u are interested.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4laferarri(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10
This Is how much?

just2endowed:
Romoss pea40 pro 40kmah laptop powerbank for sale.

Location Ikeja

Call or WhatsApp 07066561480
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4laferarri(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19
DenreleDave:

Ikorodu far sha...

Yes oooooo
Make una help me o
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4laferarri(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19
brownemmanuel43:

Holy Bleep, u sure say u go dey save so, bcs I know those routes well.

If you can suggest a better environment I would appreciate it, I need a place closer to Falomo compared to where I currently stay, which is Ikorodu. And where I can pay less on t.fsre also.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4laferarri(m): 11:10pm On Jan 17
Good evening House.

Please help a soul, I need a place to stay around Falomo, Obalende, Iyana-Oworo, and other places close to Falomo so that I can be closer to where I work.

Work address is Falomo.

I have been spending a lot on T.fare and going through a lot of stress too.

An affordable shared apartment too will be appreciated.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by 4laferarri(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
This one na relocation sales.. It should under clearance sales
Politics / Re: Nigeria Elections: Websites Use False Stories To Attract Views And Ads by 4laferarri(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2023
Opera new and Phoenix app news are among the mentioned. I dey very sure
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 4laferarri(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
grin

Jheypeel:

Vawulence,is that you ?
Family / Re: Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s by 4laferarri(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Entanglement:
if you see an ondo woman, just know that her yansh is one for all!

Trash undecided

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Real Is This Invite? by 4laferarri(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2023
adehadex:
Got this message today tho I can meet up but I wish to confirm how genuine it is.
Kindly help.

Dear Adeola,
You are invited for an in-Person INTERVIEW with Excela Global for a Personal Assistant position as (B.D.S) On Sat., 13th May 23. 9am. 36, Yaya abatan rd., Ogba, Lagos.
TEJ:023

I just received same message, they are scammer, I have been to that same address before for an interview. They at first acted like recruitment firm, then they will introduce NEOLIFE product to you and tell you to subscribe by paying 50k, then tell you to make even if it is 5k deposit. They are not real ooo run before you waste your t.fare

1 Like

Politics / Re: UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State by 4laferarri(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
shevchenko:

He will because he owes no one

Fi fi imagination......
Politics / Re: UI Professor, Ajewole Assassinated In Ibadan, Oyo State by 4laferarri(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
shevchenko:
Una want Tinubu right?

This regime reminds me of Abachas

Some people are so senseless that they think if Obi had won the election, he would have stopped insecurity in less than 1 week. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Business To Business / Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by 4laferarri(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2023
cutedharmee:

How much do you sell? I'm interested. Need like 50kegs

Contact me on 0.8.0.3.1.1.3.2.6.6.6
Let talk.
Business To Business / Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by 4laferarri(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2023
sunnyg12:
I will like to do this business,currently base in Lagos.

I'm in Ondo state. I can sell for you
Contact on my sign.
Travel / Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by 4laferarri(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2023
generationz:

Year?

That was 2021
Travel / Re: How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps by 4laferarri(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2023
generationz:

Where did you apply?

I applied online and later to their office in ikoyi
Nairaland / General / Re: Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos) by 4laferarri(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2023
bonnyhope:
Police dashing person something

Wonders shall never end

E shock you grin

E shock me too

9 Likes

Politics / Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by 4laferarri(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
JASONjnr:
Igbos are in full support for the Adeleke's win.... Why aren't they calling Adeleke an Igbo man?

Get out of here......
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by 4laferarri(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
Why are you people in that axis looking for a job, there are many factories in that axis. Use google to find companies in that axis

Alright, thank you

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by 4laferarri(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
wHAT YOUR LOCATION?

I'm at Eleko in ibeju lekki

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by 4laferarri(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2023
BSc insurance
4 years experience working as a customer care agent, bookkeeper & procurement officer.

1 Like

Politics / Re: INEC Postpones 2023 Governorship And House Of Assembly Election To March 18 by 4laferarri(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin give me an offer wink

Uniquetani1:

How much can you chop?
Politics / Re: INEC Postpones 2023 Governorship And House Of Assembly Election To March 18 by 4laferarri(m): 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2023

Space for sale
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by 4laferarri(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc while the one won by Apc always have a huge difference
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes
And for Ekiti people
Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

This is nothing but a PROPAGANDA

13 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by 4laferarri(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
grin

Where is the 1.2 million votes Obidients have been carrying around since Yesterday? How can they even believe such thing.

Many of them don't think, they are the type that only read headlines and not the message.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by 4laferarri(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Obyangel:
Obi to the world, victory is coming

Wake up
Politics / Re: Who Are The Biggest Losers And Winners In This Election. by 4laferarri(m): 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Winners

1. Tinubu and cohorts:They are biggest winners

2. Southwest: The region will win a lot.

3. Southeast: Although Obi didn't win, but they ended up overhauling their system. It's a plus, things will change afterwards in southeast as their new leaders will sit up or face the same faith.

4. Peter Obi: yes, you now have a "real structure" thsy makes you relevant in poltical negotiation afterwards. Keep and build LP, negoti3 and you will become president.

Losers
1. PDP: After this election, this party will crumble further, LP has got the moment.

2. Atiku: he will never be president.

3. Okowa: it's glaring now that he's feather weight.

4. Soludo: he'd going to be one term governor. There's no way he will win with the Labour party structure in Anambra now.

5. Southsouth: this place has no direction now

Lessons: structure is very important. It's what you need to bully others and alps defend your votes. Peter Obi now has a structure, try again next time or try using the court.
LP should try to get a strong northerner on their side.

You might be right with others, but remove soludo, he started his tenure not very long ago....

His work will speak for him when the time comes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What Change Would You Like To See In Job Listings In 2023? by 4laferarri(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fresh graduates should be considered when stating their job requirement.

Imagine 5 to 6 year working experience for a Job that they are offering 150k salary.

11 Likes

Politics / Re: Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters by 4laferarri(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lightorder:
you keep associating with failure? Are you mad or is that what you were programmed to be singing ?

You don't have to take it this far...... Your response should show some respect and even encourage others to vote for your candidate, not making them question your thinking faculty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.