Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

4Novice's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Novice's Profile / 4Novice's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

NYSC / Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by 4Novice: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2018
ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! LAGOS CORP MEMBERS

Hello corp members,
This goes for those that have done their camping exercise and is presently looking for ppa or a better ppa that pays. If you are a Management student(covers admin and social sciences); there is an opening in a financial and business consulting firm( acct firm) where you can gain experience and pad your "kpali". Meritview professional services is still recruiting and by the way the location is Maryland, Lagos. Please only if you are in lagos and you see working in Maryland as stress free you can message me on

WhatsApp: 08132088784

Abeg don't call me o imagine how many calls id get so please use WhatsApp if you have and you can call if you do not have sha.

Regards with love
cool cool cool cool cool cool
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by 4Novice: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2018

Hello corp members,
This goes for those that have done their camping exercise and is presently looking for ppa or a better ppa that pays. If you are a Management student(covers admin and social sciences); there is an opening in a financial and business consulting firm( acct firm) where you can gain experience and pad your "kpali". Meritview professional services is still recruiting and by the way the location is Maryland, Lagos. Please only if you are in lagos and you see working in Maryland as stress free you can message me on

Abeg don't call me o imagine how many calls id get so please use WhatsApp if you have and you can call if you do not have sha.

Regards with love
NYSC / Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 4Novice: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018

Hello corp members,

Regards with love
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House by 4Novice: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello corp members,

Regards with love

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.