Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

4real2u's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4real2u's Profile / 4real2u's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 4real2u: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi, can you please answer my questions below:

4real2u:
Hello abujaniv,

I have an uncle and wife who's got US visitor visa in the past they've used for 2-3trips to the US and without any issues with any US authorities. The visa expired last month and they wanted to renew but with one of the daughters instead of going the drop box route. Long story short they applied for an interview today and they all got denied. Now the question is

1. Can my uncle and wife who are initially suppose to go via drop box route reapply now via drop box considering the fact that they just got denied via interview?

2. Please advise on how else they can go about it if question one is not doable?

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 4real2u: 6:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Hello abujaniv,

I have an uncle and wife who's got US visitor visa in the past they've used for 2-3trips to the US and without any issues with any US authorities. The visa expired last month and they wanted to renew but with one of the daughters instead of going the drop box route. Long story short they applied for an interview today and they all got denied. Now the question is

1. Can my uncle and wife who are initially suppose to go via drop box route reapply now via drop box considering the fact that they just got denied via interview?

2. Please advise on how else they can go about it if question one is not doable?

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Travel / Re: Dv 2007 Lottery Winners In Nigeria by 4real2u: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2008
DV 2007 is far gone 'cos it was applied for in 2005 while dv2009 is the one on now and was done last year. The results are out and i got my letter from KCC 28th of april 2008, which i've filled and sent back to Kentucky. Good luck to the rest waiting.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.