Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

4rexpalace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4rexpalace's Profile / 4rexpalace's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Investment / Re: Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria by 4rexpalace: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
puskin:

Im into an investment that pays me btw 15-20% per month.
Iv been in it for over a year nw.
They hv neva defaulted in paying me.
I hv always ask'd 'em what they do, all they say is forex but I knw they do more than just dat.
Anywayz, who cares? Iv collected my invested sum more than X2 and the interest is still coming.
Iv given them a strict warning dat the day they default payment, im collapsing the investment.

if they tell you they trade forex and they are paying you then it is true. i also trade forex and i know much is being made from the market everyday the only problem is that in this part of the world even people that dont know jack about forex will claim they know all. so forex is real my dear and i can advice people to invest in it if only they have the KNOWLEDGE see i wrote that in caps.If they dont they should seek the KNOWLEDGE  
Investment / Re: Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria by 4rexpalace: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
sent you a reply thx
frenchman:

4rexpalace,

Just sent an email to you now
Investment / Re: Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria by 4rexpalace: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
i wonder why people are scared of forex trading well that is part of what i do and i find it rewarding but i undertand it is not for everybody.well back to the discussion i amnot talking of forex .if you want us to talk pls send a mail to forexpalace@yahoo.com
frenchman:

4rexpalace,
I appreciate what you are saying, but what kind of business can one do that will give you that kind of returns in Nigeria?
Please dont say FOREX trading,
Investment / Re: Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria by 4rexpalace: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
holotee:

It varies from bank to bank. Some say the higher you go the higher the interest rate you get; that depends on your negotiating skills. Was able to get 12% on a 500K deposit. I still don't see it as good enough. There sholud be something else that is legit that will keep my money for 30 days and above and give my at least 10% of it per month (and not yearly).

How can i fix 14 million and all i get is a mere 16.5% per year. That's terrible.
in as much as you make a whole lot of sense ,you should take into consideration peoples ability to take risk.the higer the risk in biz most times the higer the return .well there are over a million biz that can give 30%andabove  within a month but the risk also will be more than that ofbiz that give 2%a month.i wouldhave love to post some biz here but based on pricinciple i cant but if you are intrested in knowing you might send an email to stphenjames@yahoo.com.IT IS ONLY A SUGESTION YOU GO INTO IT IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE I AM NOT LIABLE
Investment / Re: Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria by 4rexpalace: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
frenchman:

Can someone who works in the financial sector please tell me in simple terms how much a fixed deposit of =N=1 M, earn per month.
Thanks for your anticipated response

i am not really giving a direct response to your question but why dont you find an investment you can do with that kind of money instead of putting it in the hands of some banks .there are  investments you can go into that will still give you 30% returns every month.just give it a tot.thx

1 Like

Career / Re: Salary Jobs Are Modern Slavery! by 4rexpalace: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
yes i think salary work is slavery cos if you look at it you spend most of your productive lyf building another mans biz

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.