Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

4shyzzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4shyzzy's Profile / 4shyzzy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Why Are 9ja Guys Into South African Gals? by 4shyzzy: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2009
Is it becuz most are light-skinned?  Is it their basketball hips?  Watermelon breasts? The bedroom or is it their intellect?  What makes them gals tick for 9ja men?
Romance / Why Are 9ja Guys Into South African Gals? by 4shyzzy: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2009
Is it becuz most are light-skinned? Is it their basketball hips? Watermelon breasts? The bedroom or is it their intellect? What makes them gals tick for 9ja men?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by 4shyzzy: 6:00pm On May 26, 2008
PS: That's why DELE MOMODU (above) reported what he saw because he was in South Africa to experience it first hand, i.e. IN PERSON. He didn't make up stories, nor dream up something just to make news!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by 4shyzzy: 5:53pm On May 26, 2008
Kobojunkie, you are the man indeed!

It is obvious some forumites are thick-brained, no they have pea-brains to say the least becoz i don't know how many countless times have i said to them NO NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN KILLED. Injured maybe, but KILLED? Nada!

People want to be told what they want to hear! It's absurd and pathetic. Point is, people are brainwashed by certain newspapers, whose journalists have never set foot in South Africa to witness the inhumane act against our fellow brothers! You have to be here to see it and report it! Period! It cannot get simpler than that. Mind you we do condemn these acts, but I cannot stand people who maliciously report news just to make money, Typical of some nigerians anyways. Most would go out of their way to hustle, even if it means sacrificing the TRUTH!

Again NO NIGERIANS were killed! Get your facts or whatever evidence STRAIGHT, something we africans cannot do. And that's why africa is the way it is today.!

KOBO, U R THE MAN DUDE!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by 4shyzzy: 3:08am On May 25, 2008
whizzy:

It is sadening that some S.A fed fingers can come here and tyr to mislead us by telling us our information is wrong. Even if our journalists are quack
will u tell me BBC is not proffesional enough to have reported four nigerians dead or will u also tell me those rouges request identification before attacking a foreigner. please don't try to foolo us. We live in a global village and we have access to information like anyone else.

Dont forget S.A has this problem of either inferiority or superiority complex with Nigeria and they never hesitate to show it. They once accused nigerians of tuning J'Borg to a jungle.

Not another one, Maybe for once you should try and read what is reported in RSA, as opposed to BBC or CNN, after all they get their correspondence through online newspapers, most of which may be misleading people by reporting faulse information. Trust me no nigerians were killed. Isn't that there's tonnes of nigerians in UK for example, therefore to have good ratings, what other ways would you use, besides telling the nigerian masses that their brothers have been killed. I've lived in the UK for some time and believe you me, I was less than impressed by the kind of reporting I've seen there. It's pathetic and appauling, So yes don't trust everything that BBC/CNN/Sky reports. This is the reason why this so called global village that has tonnes of information is the way that it is because of IGNORANT reporting. Bad reporting is gospel that spreads like wildfire. Rather denounce the xenophibic act, instead of perpetuating the act by being mis-informed. Be prayerful about the situation, don't support it with the last statement you've posted! It is good to be patriotic about your country, but avoid making a vicious circle out of this! My advice would be read the BIBLE, you obviously need salvation and you most definitely will not go wrong there!

I REPEAT NO NIGERIANS WERE KILLED.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by 4shyzzy: 2:52am On May 25, 2008
but what makes you objective and others subjective?

- because i'm in south africa and you are not!

The south African media was also there during apartheid, helping propagate the status quo. Apartheid ended barely 15 years ago. So what exactly makes their media more reliable than others? Did they suddenly develop perfection overnight?

- what do you know about apartheid? Nada! Don't come and preach to me about apartheid when you haven't experienced it first hand. Let me guess, you probably got this from a textbook written by someone who's never had to be subjected to this shameful period! Or was it Nigerpedia?

With your attitude, even if you hear of a Nigerian journalist who also won international awards or a Nigerian newspaper which is internationally recognized,you'll still disparage them because " they are Nigerian".

- international means outside your country, obviously these journalists deserve their awards based on their international experience, not reporting scandal that cause malicious damage to young minds like yours.

South Africans will see you the way you see yourself. Disparaging your country wont make them respect you more.

- I DO NOT SUPPORT the barbaric behaviour exhibited here, though I wish you'd see the kind of people who ARE disparaging the country, UNEDUCATED, UNEXPOSED, IGNORANT, and who can blame them? This my friend are the fruits of apartheid. It's been 14 yrs and it'll take another 300 years before these people see other africans for who they are. These are the masses who never had an opportunity to go to school, interact with other africans but only brainwashed by the spirit of violence. Trust me, violence is what they know, that's how they were brought up and that's what they believe it will take to be heard. And poverty my fellow african will drive you to do anything, through violence (especially if you are under those living conditions). It doesn't even help to blast them here, because guess what, they have no access to the internet, and won't know what the internet is. You can scream all you want here, however they aren't hearing you! But let me guess, you knew this because you've lived here all or most of your life.

And you sound just as xenophobic as the mobs themselves. I fear for that country oh. Things are falling apart in the twinkling of an eye.

- you don't know me dude, so you can not make unfounded statements. this is the kind of attitude i'm writing about and i'm against. Don't make statements or judge when you don't have the full and correct information. how would you know things are falling apart when you are rolling in new zealand? You are so misled dude!

here's another quote from the South African lady who isnt blinded by xenophobic patriotism. And she's actually from South Africa.

- you are so bloody ignorant, this obviously comes from a very educated lady who obviously have been exposed to quite a lot of information. Though I pity her because it is newspapers like DAILY SUN that perpetuate this kind of inhumane act as this is the only newspaper that the poor and uneducated masses read. If you knew this, you wouldn’t even make your blinded comments. Mind you this is the only cheapest newspaper they can afford and the reported stories are unfounded, ficticious and promote ingorance. And the newspaper sells like hotcake in the townships/squatter camps/mkhuku (where most nigerians don't live). She herself is blasiting at the wrong avenue, because THEY would not hear her! I don't read this newspaper and I would suggest you don't as well. You cannot believe anything that is printed on it as sure enough stories are made up, hence I provided a list of online newspapers that you can rely on for information. By the way, this is the kind of reporting I have seen from newspapers in nigeriannews.com. I may be ignorant myself, and I now plead with you to please provide me with reputable online newspapers,

What of: "AL-QUEDA/OSAMA TO BOMB NIGERIA, or, better, OBASANJO's daughter-in-law sleeps with OBASANJO and her DAD". What nonsense! Is this news reporting or is it just scandal, afterall the newspapers have to make money and sustain themselves, but at who's expense?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by 4shyzzy: 5:17pm On May 24, 2008
dude i get worked up when i read articles that don't report facts, because of this, loads of people are mislead, just like most of these forumites have been.  read at how most nijas are planning to revenge, only because they are misinformed.  it's sickening and disappointing really.   

"blind worship of south african newspapers", well at least they are reliable and trustworthy.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Boycott South Africa! Boycott Dstv, Mtn Etc! See What They Did To Your Brothers! by 4shyzzy: 4:49pm On May 24, 2008
4 heaven's sake, no nigerians have been killed whatsoever.  The problem with nigerian reporting is that it is warped, inaccurate and very unprofessional.  I don't understand why yall believe in false reporting.  Who can blame you, you don't have proper journalism schools where you can be taught to report facts and not figments of your imaginations.   

These attacks are taking place in places called townships/informal settlements/mkhukhu/squatter camps, and not in the towns/cities/surbubs or CBD where most nigerians are hustling or making an honest living.  Most who have been attacked are southern africans, i.e. Mozambicans, Zimbabweans and Malawians.  I do not condone the actions taken by these hooligans, but I do condemn ignorant people, who have never set foot in South Africa, and are on their high horses about what is happening here, yet they have no clue whatsoever.  Your are not holier than thou, deal with your own BS before making unfound accusations about the situation here. 

Get this right, NO NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN KILLED,   

Here are some reputable and internationally awarded South African newspapers that you can read:  www.sundaytimes.co.za, www.sowetan.co.za, www.thestar.co.za, www.mg.co.za.  My advice is read them, so that you have a better view/understanding of what is the stance on the situation instead of being misinformed by your poor journalistic material.
Romance / Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by 4shyzzy: 6:30pm On May 15, 2008
chicks confuse me sometimes, y do you ladies always ask a guy for marriage? don't u know that's sure fire to get rid of him? wait till his ready, if after 3 yrs he's not down with you, move on. Better ask God for guidance, ask Him for a partner, and cliche as it may sound, He always answers our prayers. Otherwys 4get. U screwed up with the big question. A guy is ready when he is ready, no pressure. Good luck!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.