Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

deleted - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / deleted (560 Views)

Comedian Mr. Macaroni Slams Atiku Over Deleted Tweet About Late. Deborah / Deleted / Your Whatsapp Account Will Be Deleted If You Don't Agree To New Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by SavageBoy: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Deleted
Re: deleted by DrPurple(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Actually I don't know anything about Studying Abroad,

But you can Achieve anything if you have the determination and if you Believe in yourself,

Don't seek Advices from People Whom you know can't help, cus they wouldn't want you to go far just like them..

BTW, Am a Student too and I've got Ambitions too..

I Pray that God will help you..!

#Purple

1 Like

Re: deleted by NnamAries: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
First of all don't ever say again that you are wasting you time and money studying zoology, that's you sounding unexposed and you wouldn't want to sound like that when you eventually get to "Canada"

My advice to you is that you should finish up the course since you have already started. While in school learn some technical skills and engage in some other activities like volunteer works and all. It will help boost your portfolio during your application. Also know what part of your course that really interests you if you decide to further in the course when you travel out or you can check for another course that can be an easy switch from zoology to it that you like.

Then spend your time looking for schools you will like to further in that offer scholarships since you can't afford to pay. Then you work hard and save up for your passport and visa application because the scholarship may not cover that. Then i guess you know you have to pray too right??. Then mingle with people that want the same thing as you do that way you get important information and then use your Google very well.

I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: deleted by SavageBoy: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
NnamAries:
First of all don't ever say again that you are wasting you time and money studying zoology, that's you sounding unexposed and you wouldn't want to sound like that when you eventually get to "Canada"

My advice to you is that you should finish up the course since you have already started. While in school learn some technical skills and engage in some other activities like volunteer works and all. It will help boost your portfolio during your application. Also know what part of your course that really interests you if you decide to further in the course when you travel out or you can check for another course that can be an easy switch from zoology to it that you like.

Then spend your time looking for schools you will like to further in that offer scholarships since you can't afford to pay. Then you work hard and save up for your passport and visa application because the scholarship may not cover that. Then i guess you know you have to pray too right??. Then mingle with people that want the same thing as you do that way you get important information and then use your Google very well.

I hope this helps

Thanks very much
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yes bro it 100% can.
There's nothing like impossible.

Cameroon is also Abroad.... I can offer u admission in Cameroon or southern Sudan within a month... Check my signature.
Like I said, don't over think it... Your dreams can be achieved.... Choose any university is Cameroon and pm me
Re: deleted by SavageBoy: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
modestbrowser:
Yes bro it 100% can.
There's nothing like impossible.

Cameroon is also Abroad.... I can offer u admission in Cameroon or southern Sudan within a month... Check my signature.
Like I said, don't over think it... Your dreams can be achieved.... Choose any university is Cameroon and pm me

u are just trying to be funny

Right?

But pls everything has time,this is not the time for crappy jokes
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
SavageBoy:

u are just trying to be funny

Right?

But pls everything has time,this is not the time for crappy jokes
I'm offering you what others will kill for.
For your information, this is what I do full time.
Either accept it or u keep wailing.
Abroad is in front of u you're there looking backwards.
Re: deleted by zviara8: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
Currently, Europe is a very popular choice for studying medicine and dentistry. I know that some universities offer graduate entry programs which are for 4-year. This academic year my brother found an agency that got him to study in Dnipro Medical Institute in Ukraine in a 3-year graduate entry program! It's almost unbelievable but it's true.
He loves it there - the university, teachers, students - there are a lot of UK students studying there because a lot of them already have degrees in healthcare. Our family can't believe my brother has finally found his place in the world. You should definitely research this option, Europe is a great choice!
God Bless!

(1) (Reply)

FATEK INSTITUTE Real Or Fake? / National Common Entrance Result / Failed JAMB Or Scored Less Than 200? Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.