Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Please I Need Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Help (364 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by MRXELA(m): 6:15am On Feb 06, 2019
My friend bought a new iPhone x just a day before yesterday haven't even opened it... he gave it to someone he trusted to help in the registration because it was his first time of using an iPhone... the guy absconded with the phone...

please I don't know if it's possible to track the phone, the only evidence of ownership we have is the pack and Reciept
Re: Please I Need Help by akindayo12(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2019
if you have the Imel number I can help you blocked the iPhone. with small token. my number 08134082889
Re: Please I Need Help by MRXELA(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2019
akindayo12:
if you have the Imel number I can help you blocked the iPhone. with small token. my number 08134082889

I want to get the phone back
Re: Please I Need Help by akindayo12(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2019
sorry I can't. I can only block it.
Re: Please I Need Help by tennyson10: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
MRXELA:
My friend bought a new iPhone x just a day before yesterday haven't even opened it... he gave it to someone he trusted to help in the registration because it was his first time of using an iPhone... the guy absconded with the phone...

please I don't know if it's possible to track the phone, the only evidence of ownership we have is the pack and Reciept

Yes you can track it as long as you have the phone's IMEI from the receipt or the pack. Take the IMEI to the nearest SARS office and tender your case. They'll charge you up to 30K for it, but be rest assured you'll get the phone back as long as whoever is with the phone inserts a sim card into it and continues to use it after.

(1) (Reply)

Experts Assemble!! Need Help To Decide On Phone To Buy / 9 Effective Solutions To Fix Common Android Oreo 8.0 Or 8.1 Bluetooth Issues / Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.