Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Will Transform Ogun State Better If Elected As Governor, GNI Pledges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Transform Ogun State Better If Elected As Governor, GNI Pledges (245 Views)

Wike: “I Have To Step On Toes, To Make Rivers State Better” / How Is Cross River State Better Than Edo State Again? / Former Ogun Guber Candidate, GNI Dumps PDP - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Transform Ogun State Better If Elected As Governor, GNI Pledges by segunwilly: 7:35am On Feb 08, 2019
The Ogun State Governorship candidate of African Democratic Congress (ADC), Gboyega Nasir Isiaka, has promised to revitalise the different sectors in the state, if elected as Governor, adding that the State shall be great in everything.

Penpushing reports that the Governorship candidate made this remark at the mega political rally of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) on Thursday, in Abeokuta, the State Capital, emphasising on actualising the State potentials on roads and infrastructure, assurance of abundant of life for the people of the state.

He said, "my objectives are very simple and straightforward. We believe that the State has everything that can make it great in everything in roads infrastructure, health facilities, education system, and empowering the women, beginning from May 29, we are going to actualise these potentials, we shall rebuild our roads and infrastructures, we shall ensure abundant of life for our people and we will do this with a good heart"

Penpushing also reports that, the African Democratic Congress (ADC), flagbearer said that there are awareness of the opposition to rig the elections, adding that it would be impossible.

"We are also aware of the opponents plan to rig and manipulate the election, but it will not be possible, and if you see any of them, tell them it will be impossible" he said.

While urging those yet to collect their Permanent Voter's Card (PVC) to collect it, Isiaka said "I will oblige everyone who is yet to collect his or her PVC to do so, as the collection ends tomorrow, also we should make sure we come and vote, and other things should be left for God and anyone who wants to do anything otherwise, will meet us force on force and that's the truth’.

"Also, tell them that Ogun State is not for sale, Ogun State is for the people and I believe that the people will chose ADC as it will be on February 16, we should vote for our own various Senatorial candidates and House of Representatives candidates and on March 2, we should cast our votes for GNI," he said.

Penpushing further report that the National Secretary of the party, Alhaji Saheed Baba Abdullahi, also presented the flag of the party to its Senatorial District and House of Representatives candidates at the event.

The party's Ogun Central Senatorial District Candidate, Hon Titi Oseni-Gomez, however urged the people to vote massively for the party during the February 16 and March 2 elections, saying it is a party of peace, comfort and it will bring sustainable growth and development to the state.

Penpushing further reports that there were decampees from the All Progressives Congress (APC), Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Accord parties to the party, while the Hausa and Igbo communities also lend out their support for the Governorship candidate ahead of the poll.

http://www.penpushingng.org/index.php/politics/item/2836-i-will-transform-ogun-state-better-if-elected-governor-isiaka-pledges

(1) (Reply)

/ . / Why Igbos Should Vote in 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.