Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help (265 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by noskcid(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2019
Good morning brothers and sisters.
I've just been given a visa to South Africa but the problem I have right now is, am supposed to be received by my friend in South Africa but he called couple of days ago that he has traveled to Malaysia and believe you me, I have no where else to go right now. Please if you live in South Africa and you can harbour me for some days till I find my way again, I will so much appreciate it. Thanks and God bless you richly. You will never be homeless.

(1) (Reply)

Military Plane Crash Kills Two People In Algeria / How To Avoid Missing A Flight / Do you know transport fare from Rumuigbo to Rumuogba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.