Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Have To Keep Going. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Have To Keep Going. (245 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have To Keep Going. by mindboggler: 6:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Sometimes, it's as is the hustle no dey pay, like it's just a waste of time and scarce resources. No serious customers yet and the prospective ones that you've been trying to convince that your operations are purely based on honest levels,have put your number on voice mail.

The ones that actually collected goods or used your services did so on credit�.....they too are doing you come today come tomorrow�. If you tell them you won't deliver on credit, they will say you are wicked. 'Oh! so you looked at me and I look like I can't afford to pay you your chicken change?'
'You know we are blood, you shouldn't treat your blood like this.' Then the umunna will sit on top your matter. Ngwanu it is way passed the agreed payment time, bail up the money nau, wahala.

Many other challenges in business and day to day living but there's always hope. There's always an opportunity to sit down and re-strategise. You can do this on your own or better yet, get smarter people that will guide you on how to run your business...pssstt I heard that someone wants to pay 900k (naira equivalent) to help him abi her make decisions for a month. Abeg, I'm available ��

Eheh as I was saying, you don't have to give up on that your business, you don't have to close that your business page and quit. Nooo my dear, it will only take time and with perseverance, passion and prayers we will all get there. God will definitely pick calls one after the other but if He decides to pick multiple calls at once, ������
Call or Whatsapp us on +2348062662446 or +2348182329322 for your ready to wear, bespoke, custom made clothes.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Nairalanders!! Guess What? / United Nations Fashion Week & Awards / Commonwealth Fashion Week & Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.