Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,488,016 members, 5,639,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 June 2020 at 07:39 PM

Where Do I Learn Catering In Port Harcourt?... Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Do I Learn Catering In Port Harcourt?... Need Help (113 Views)

How To Start & Run A Catering Business / How To Start Catering Business In Nigeria / What Skill Can I Learn To Be Self-employed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Learn Catering In Port Harcourt?... Need Help by Xperienx(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hi pals, please where do I learn catering in Port Harcourt?... Need help!
I need a good reputable place to learn and master all kinds of catering and even management in port Harcourt.
If you know any, please do well to recommend me and also estimate the cost if you have idea about it thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Going Mobile Is Crucial To Your Business Success / Total Nigeria Announces The Winners Of The Startupper Of The Year / Ago Supply At 225 To Companies, Churches, Residence Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.