Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

AAU ASUU Chairman Sex Scandal; All You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU ASUU Chairman Sex Scandal; All You Need To Know (383 Views)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / The Look ASUU Chairman Gave Chris Ngige After Reaching Agreement / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU ASUU Chairman Sex Scandal; All You Need To Know by Campusparot: 9:51am On Feb 14, 2019
1. Dr Lewis Monday Igabafen is the current Chairman of the Academic Staff Union of University AAU Chapter

2.He fought against the management when they forcefully wanted to open the university check out https://www.nairaland.com/4989449/ASUU-strike-ambrose-alli-university

3. The University senate were oweing some financial institution nothing less than 500million naira excluding money borrowed from the university cooperative

4. The financial institution demanded the pay up of loan which led the management had plans to forcefully open the university so student can pay school fee

5. Dr Lewis Monday Igabafen kicked against the management plans which led to the management bringing thugs into the congress check out
https://www.nairaland.com/4976793/ambrose-alli-university-ASUU-vs and https://www.nairaland.com/4974769/ambrose-alli-university-students-dilemma

6. That Lewis Monday Igbafen held the school to ransome until the strike was over

7. That the management of the school decided to fight back by bringing up an already concluded issue way back 2011 where he was founded innocent

8.That the university reawaken the issue to remove Lewis Monday Igabafen as the Chairman of the Union

9.That an emergency congress was called upon for his removal but the members of the union instead passed a vote of confidence on the chairman and it's Executive s

I hereby want to inform the general public that the sex scandal on Igabafen is false and a means to fight back at me because of the struggle

Let's ask ourselves why is it at this particular time it is coming up

I also want to beg the moderators to please approve for front page for equity and fairness since the false allegations is on front page

(1) (Reply)

Linguist And English Students =how Can I Transcribe Words Of Hand / Urgent Help Needed!!! Chemists Only. / UPTH Post-basic Nursing Form 2019 Is Out | Check Application Guide Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.