Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Auto Reverse Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Auto Reverse Problem (795 Views)

Reverse Problem In My Auto Gear / Rav4 Automatic Transmission Reverse Problem / This ₦990k Made-In-Nigeria Keke Comes With Doors & Front/Reverse Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Reverse Problem by pmaximin: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
It seems to me like a transmission issue. Pls good people; i need a solution. My Acura 3.2 Tl, 2003 model suddenly won't drive in reverse when hot i.e after i have driven for about 35 minutes. If i leave it to cool down then it reverses only for that time. I hv changed the transmission oil to solve issues but still the same. Pls, help
Re: Auto Reverse Problem by sultaan(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
pmaximin:
It seems to me like a transmission issue. Pls good people; i need a solution. My Acura 3.2 Tl, 2003 model suddenly won't drive in reverse when hot i.e after i have driven for about 35 minutes. If i leave it to cool down then it reverses only for that time. I hv changed the transmission oil to solve issues but still the same. Pls, help

what oil did you use and what oil does the manual say you should use?
Re: Auto Reverse Problem by koluray: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
pmaximin:

The moment you notice something irregular about your car, the best thing to do before anything else is accurate diagnosis, you may have been comfortable with changing the tranny oil, but would that really solve the problem? you may just end up spending little bits of money that will amount to much on the long run, while it may just be a simple specific electrical issue on it. the state of the removed fluid may even give a clue to what the actual problem is.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Help / Looking For Powder Coating / Ibadan / Car Fuses And Functions! AUTO XPATTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.