Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Please Help! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help! (770 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! by olumide81(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
I paid a dealer to help get either corolla, matrix, vibe or yaris from America. However, after almost 10 weeks of delay he gave me an optikn of picking a Mazda 5 2006 ( manual gear)he has in his shop .
Gurus in the house , do we have known issues with Mazda 5 or reason why I shouldn't opt for the car. Thank you
Re: Please Help! by timifakay(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
olumide81:
I paid a dealer to help get either corolla, matrix, vibe or yaris from America. However, after almost 10 weeks of delay he gave me an optikn of picking a Mazda 5 2006 ( manual gear)he has in his shop .
Gurus in the house , do we have known issues with Mazda 5 or reason why I shouldn't opt for the car. Thank you

Breach of contract. Why can't he return your money?
Hope you paid into his account and didn't give him cash.... He just wants to push a car no one wants to you. If I was in your shoes I won't take it. I'll either take agreed car or have my money back.
Re: Please Help! by seanfer(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Stand on your ground that you want any of the aforementioned cars..... He is selling to you what He can't get a buyer for... How much did you pay Him?

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Adds Electrified V8 To The GLE Model Range / Sinotruk Hohan、howo、hangzhou Forklift And Spare Parts' Sales / Simple Guideline On How To Check For Blown Fuse In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.