Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Problem With APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Problem With APC (486 Views)

Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / Tinubu & Oshiomhole Meet With APC Leaders In Sokoto, Zamfara (Photos) / Kwankwaso, R-APC Speak On Reconciliation With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With APC by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
My problem with this administration is the high dispaly of illiteracy and backwardness by all their leaders..

Everyday is a drama , Today is the President calling for killing of defaulters of electoral process..

I for one understand what he meant but it will certainly be sending a wrong signal to his possessed supporters in the armed forces ...

Be prepared to see people killed and tagged box snatchers, El rufai has called for body bags, Amaechi called for war, Akpbio threatening chaos, Tinubu talking about money to win this election .All this points to the desperation of the ruling party..

Thank God for the international communities, Justice will be served to each of them at the right time.

1 Like

Re: My Problem With APC by Francisayo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
What will u like in your life?
If d president say they should be put in police cell you'll say they will release them without doing anything..... If d president say they should not do anything to them you'll say he has plan to rig.....Now d president is sounding warning to all that have plans to snatch ballot boxes you're still pained......myself and family my local govt,my state we'll vote Buhari massively in this forthcoming election....... You'll wail for next four years

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Problem With APC by Nukilia: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
@OP, never worry! When we told Nigerians the crook threatened baboon and dog will be soaked in blood if he lost the election, Nigerians didn't believe. Heaven rest the souls of the youth Corp members killed during the 2011 elections.

Time for Nigerians to wake up and send the dictator to Hague...
Re: My Problem With APC by Nukilia: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nels55:
My problem with this administration is the high dispaly of illiteracy and backwardness by all their leaders..
Everyday is a drama , Today is the President calling for killing of defaulters of electoral process..
I for one understand what he meant but it will certainly be sending a wrong signal to his possessed supporters in the armed forces ...
Be prepared to see people killed and tagged box snatchers, El rufai has called for body bags, Amaechi called for war, Akpbio threatening chaos, Tinubu talking about money to win this election .All this points to the desperation of the ruling party..
Thank God for the international communities, Justice will be served to each of them at the right time.

@OP, never worry! When we told Nigerians the crook threatened baboon and dog will be soaked in blood if he lost the election, Nigerians didn't believe. Heaven rest the souls of the youth Corp members killed during the 2011 elections.

Time for Nigerians to wake up and send the dictator to Hague...
Re: My Problem With APC by livelymatilda22: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nels55:
[s] My problem with this administration is the high dispaly of illiteracy and backwardness by all their leaders..

Thank God for the international communities, Justice will be served to each of them at the right time. [/s]
Go and snatch ballot boxes and papers at the exchange of your life
Re: My Problem With APC by AudiA4: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
That's how mischief people will always continue to pick words on PMB statement, if everyone abide by the electoral process, will anyone be arrested or picked up? Now that there is stan warming on electoral thugs to do so at the risk of their lives,people are crying wolf,it's only the guilty that will be afraid
Re: My Problem With APC by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=AudiA4 post=75866923]That's how mischief people will always continue to pick words on PMB statement, if everyone abide by the electoral process, will anyone be arrested or picked up? Now that there is stan warming on electoral thugs to do so at the risk of their lives,people are crying wolf,it's only the guilty that will be afraid [/quote

There is mischief about this, some over zealous has been silenced to shoot in the name of the president's command, which part of the civilized world makes such statement . You guys should sometimes think ..]
Re: My Problem With APC by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Go and snatch ballot boxes and papers at the exchange of your life

Bro am far off from you, trust me far off.. Don't be an illetrate like your leaders, think.... The nation is boiling and someone who calls himself a leader is calling for shoot at sight , you and i know that people will be wrongly killed with such statement and tagged box snatcher, Nigeria police , DSS, custom , army are one of the worst in the world..

Please pray they don't shoot someone related to you and just tag them wrongly..

We just withness a video where custom man shoot and killed someone but the custom force covering it up..

Wake up man..
Re: My Problem With APC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Francisayo:
What will u like in your life?
If d president say they should be put in police cell you'll say they will release them without doing anything..... If d president say they should not do anything to them you'll say he has plan to rig.....Now d president is sounding warning to all that have plans to snatch ballot boxes you're still pained......myself and family my local govt,my state we'll vote Buhari massively in this forthcoming election....... You'll wail for next four years

Stop pretending like you don't understand my concern, never play politics with a man's blood, it will definitely come hunting for you..
Re: My Problem With APC by livelymatilda22: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nels55:

Bro am far off from you, trust me far off.. Don't be an illetrate like your leaders, think.... The nation is boiling and someone who calls himself a leader is calling for shoot at sight , you and i know that people will be wrongly killed with such statement and tagged box snatcher, Nigeria police , DSS, custom , army are one of the worst in the world..

Please pray they don't shoot someone related to you and just tag them wrongly..

We just withness a video where custom man shoot and killed someone but the custom force covering it up..

Wake up man..
Where did he ordered shoot at sight? Please show me because I never read that from anywhere....

Do you know the meaning of "at risk of their lives"?

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Rare Photo Of His Dad / Photos: Saraki Unveils Ibom Air / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Polling Unit Result And Data Updates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.