Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Gladiator Complex. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gladiator Complex. (430 Views)

BREAKING: PDP Reportedly Loses Ibrahim Mantu, Another Political Gladiator To Dea / Nigerian Gladiator Sandals / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of National Assembly Complex, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gladiator Complex. by constancefriday(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Nigerians are ailed by what i call the "Gladiator Complex" since 1999, it's always been a narrowing down to two major decora of contestations amongst many.
Though i'm politically neutral, i've closely analysed the political body language of the politicians and the people and with all due respect, like a proverbial child born everyday the People keep falling flat for the same trick year in year out.
Isn't is high time, the People condidered OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES?
Have you listened to their candidates or are you carried away by big spenders who end up turning into big looters when they enter Aso Rock?
Have you looked at the manifestos of the likes of Fela Durotoye, Sowore, Kingsley Moghalu, Donald Duke etc
The key to Nigeria's Salvation could be in the portfolios of these candidates. While y'all entertain yourselves with the political Elephant's fight.
But remember, as it's said: "When two Elephants fight, the grass suffers"
I think it time you thought differently and cured this malaise called "The Gladiator complex"
Haven't you suffered enough?
This is a wake up call, not a political campaign.
Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gladiator Complex. by ademchij: 3:53am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Nigerians are ailed by what i call the "Gladiator Complex" since 1999, it's always been a narrowing down to two major decora of contestations amongst many.
Though i'm politically neutral, i've closely analysed the political body language of the politicians and the people and with all due respect, like a proverbial child born everyday the People keep falling flat for the same trick year in year out.
Have you listened to their candidates or are you carried away by big spenders who end up turning into big looters when they enter Aso Rock?
Have you looked at the manifestos of the likes of Fela Durotoye, Sowore, Kingsley Moghalu, Donald Duke etc
The key to Nigeria's Salvation could be in the portfolios of these candidates. While y'all entertain yourselves with the political Elephant's fight.
I think it time you thought differently and cured this malaise called "The Gladiator complex"
Thanks.
Re: The Gladiator Complex. by stephieok: 1:24am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pension Theft: John Yusuf To Refund N22.9b, Jailed 6 Years / Naira Lander's Decides 2019 Presidential Election, VOTE NOW!!! / Election Turns Bloody In A Polling Unit In Kogi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.