|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,448,989 members, 5,517,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 April 2020 at 05:06 PM
|Node JS In-house Developer Needed For Urgent Employment by techcellent: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2019|
Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing web applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote automation of all sorts.
We are based in Agege, lagos.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Node Js Developer who will be responsible for building back-end services and development of custom features on our ongoing web app.
Ability to collaborate with a team will be an added advantage
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
A good understanding of front-end technologies and their implementation is necessary as well.
- Be a team player
- Make continual modifications to our code base to cover new feature requests and bug fixes
- Create re-usable APIs for our web app
- Build API integrations of our web app with other web apps
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable node JS modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions like mysql
- Conducting regular site updates
- Represent a professional image in dealings with internal and external parties at all times
- Other tasks as may be required from time to time
- Knowledge and experience with express JS framework
- Strong Knowledge of nodeJS framework:
- Knowledge of any JS frontend framework (especially React)
- MYSQL Database experience (queries, design, implementation, Maintenance)
- Knowledge and experience with Version control tools such as Git
- Understanding of systems integration and various web devices and environments.
- Ability to design and implement web services.
- strong Familiarity with authentication and access control.
- Knowledge of website delivery best practices.
- strong willingness to learn
- experience with AWS server will be an added advantage.
- knowledge of or experience with test driven development tools like Jenkins will be an added advantage. (We can teach you if you dont know it).
- Living close to Ogba, Ojodu, Ikeja, Abulegba, Agege and environs will be an added advantage
- ND, HND, BSC are welcome to apply
- Occasionally, you may be required to work & research extended hours, evening and weekends to meet up with deadlines
OTHER REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Disciplined and reliable
- seriously learning driven
- Very responsible
- Ability to think and work independently and drive self-learning
- Ability to create and apply innovative solutions
- Ability to think critically and contribute to plans within a project's development
- Friendly & energetic individual with outstanding communication skills
- Wage based on experience
- Fun work environment.
- Potential for stock options for the right individual
Interns are welcome to come and be trained; Apply for software development Internship.
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone interview will commence once we get your CV and in-person interview will follow.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38