Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download (6135 Views)

Download Pes 2024 Ppsspp (highly Compressed) Data + Textures / Download Summertime Saga Highly Compressed Apk Mod V0.20.13 For Android / Download PES 2018 Apk + Data Obb Files For All Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by netjiffyblog: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
FIFA 19 is one of the finest soccer simulation game out in the gaming world at the moment, with much improved graphics, new features and also some exciting game modes, you will surely fall in love with this game. In this article you will be able to download the full fifa 2019 highly compressed files which weighs 2GB per file.

The compressed version of fifa 2019 makes it easier for you to download the game files by files, because the normal size is about 31GB, which is quite difficult to download at once, well you can download fifa 19 highly compressed (2GB) pc game on your windows pc, mac os without going through downloading stress.

Features Of FIFA 2019 (FIFA 19) Highly Compressed Game

Improved Graphics - Fifa 17, 18 was one of the few soccer games that has very much dope graphics when you play it on a gaming console or a gaming pc that has a high vga card, but fifa 19 is quite different cause its graphics is very much realistic and looks like the football stars we watch in a live game, if playing on a device with high graphics specs, then you will experience the realistic display this game has to offer.

New Stadiums - Now you are free to play matches on some of the iconic stadiums in the football world, there are new stadiums out there now, and they are no different fro the stadiums we see when watching a live game.

European Game Modes -  This is one of the most fascinating part in fifa 2019, we all love to watch champions league and sometimes europa league, now it has been added in fifa 2019 and you can play with any team you want, it also some of the past winners and some vital tips are offered in the competition.

Players Update - All players are now updated to their respective clubs, every players that was involved in the recent transfer markets are also available in the teams which are in this game, all club coaches and managers are updated as well, and also players number and jerseys are updated as well.

Improved Commentary - Improved commentary from Alan Smith and Peter Drury, this guy’s commentary alone will make you addicted to the game. The commentary will make you want to be in this game as the commentator will be able to give you inspiration to play more and hard so you can defeat your opponent team.

Improved Crowd Engine - The support shouting and clappings are more loud and cheerful than ever to increase your morale when playing the game. Whenever you do score a goal, there you’ll really get the meaning of this. You playing capacity will be boasted so you can work out and score more goals.

Download FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data For Android

Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by MannytheMainman(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Bro... Do you have a download link for a highly compressed FIFA 17
Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by fykes(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pls can u get me FIFA manager like this??
Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by netjiffyblog: 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
i will do that soon
Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by netjiffyblog: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2019
fifa manager what??
fykes:
Pls can u get me FIFA manager like this??
Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by fykes(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
netjiffyblog:
fifa manager what??
Anyone from 09 .
Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by JoseRaji(m): 1:24am On Mar 09, 2019
You really don't know what "Highly Compressed" means, do you? Each part of this download is 2.0GB large, and there's 16 parts... Making it 32GB total size...

Dude, stop using lies to draw traffic to your site where you leech off other people's work without referencing them.

5 Likes

Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by Vock(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2019
JoseRaji:
You really don't know what "Highly Compressed" means, do you? Each part of this download is 2.0GB large, and there's 16 parts... Making it 32GB total size...

Dude, stop using lies to draw traffic to your site where you leech off other people's work without referencing them.

Don't mind him, instead of saying it has been divided into parts, he wants to deceive people into clicking

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by Donbigi2(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
I’m very sure it’s fitgirl repack or even blackbox.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by tiano555(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Please who has FIFA 19 PC installation file. I will like to copy from you via hard disk. I'm in Yaba area of Lagos!!!
Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by wman(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
tiano555:
Please who has FIFA 19 PC installation file. I will like to copy from you via hard disk. I'm in Yaba area of Lagos!!!

I go to Yaba almost every day. But my FIFA 19 is for sale sha.
Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by supersam95(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
wman:

I go to Yaba almost every day. But my FIFA 19 is for sale sha.

Baba your fine number make we holla you ..I wan buy
Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by wman(m): 12:50am On Jun 09, 2019
supersam95:
Baba your fine number make we holla you ..I wan buy

Re: FIFA 19 Highly Compressed Apk + Data Download by DOBOEFEMENA: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
JoseRaji:

calm down lol

(1) (Reply)

New PES 2017 for Android phones / Please Drop Your Psn Id Here If You Are Live On Playstation Network / Sony Mp4 Mp5 Games Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.