Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,561 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) (22561 Views)

Roman Goddess Shows Off Her Massive Boobs As She Cast Her Vote / Simi Shows Off Her PVC After Casting Her Vote (Photo) / Actress Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by ELVISHOT: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic cast her vote:

She wrote:

Civic duty done! It went smoothly at my polling station. How about yours? ����#nigeriaelections2019 #nigeriavotes

See more below
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/actress-rita-dominic-cast-her-vote.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Cutefergieee: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
FTC on an election day.. That's Next Level.. Hoping the best man wins.. And victory for ManUtd tomao God helping..

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by henryduru2(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
undecided So make we fry beans abi??
The person below me try harder next time and the one above are you normal?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by corenewsonline: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Great!
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by pyrex23(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���
[/s]

Lies from the pit of hell!!!

God will punish you for turning a viral Joke to this nonsense

By the way, I'm sure Rita voted APC, no one would want to attach him or herself to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Laslas na buhari go win cool
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by GentleMoney: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nice..
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rita Dominic news on election day.
Why not show us other presidential aspirants casting their votes. Someone posted Kingsley Moghalu casting his votes over an hour ago but it has not made front page but they are rushing to post that of Rita.
When will nairaland mids have sense?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Bigajeff(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
https://livetv.ng/live-nigeria-2019-election-nigeriadecides/

watch live streaming in the link above #electionupdates
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by kenny5811(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
ok
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Grandma still went to cast her votes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by treasuredm(f): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good of her. Our votes must count.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by ritababe(f): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nice one namesake.
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good girl
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Grandma still went to cast her votes grin grin grin

I thank God for her life, she remains an achiever rather than molested in a man's huz. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by blindjustice13(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
While the yeye ones choose to jet out ,atleast we know those who are truly patriotic

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by tstx(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
One vote at a time... Buhari must be sent back to Daura

See my signature
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Luvlyna(f): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Let's get Nigeria working again
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rita Dominic..Agadi ekwen ka
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Many reasons why I love this babe,unlike those ones that flew to Dubai undecided

My civic duty is also done cheesy I pray the votes count

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Who else will she vote for if not Atiku?
These Nollywood starlets have their reason.
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by FrankFrenzy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
One more vote for Atiku.
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by Imyourex(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
I just love this lady, I don't know why
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sharp lady shocked...
Unlike other yeyebrities traveling

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
OK
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by worworbabe: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
I have voted with a clear conscience. I have voted for APC in the Presidential election.
Re: Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
handsomeclouds:
[s][/s]

Lies from the pit of hell!!!

God will punish you for turning a viral Joke to this nonsense

By the way, I'm sure Rita voted APC, no one would want to attach him or herself to PDP

stop cursing and fighting people for parties

those u r doing so for don't even know you exist.

as for beautiful Rita voting for APC, I'm sure d result will surprise u at d end.

if u doubt, let's stake it------10k for u if Buhari wins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law Celebrates His Daughter, Tiwa's 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Victoria Kimani And Stanley Obiamalu Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.