Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket (1390 Views)

Governor Alex Otti Launches The Abia Innovation Industrial Park / 5 Things The Abia State Government Should Be Thinking Seriously About / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by Shobowalebola: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
All hope lost for PDP, as they lost their senatorial return ticket to APC. The independent national electoral commission(INEC) has declared the All progressives congress(APC}candidate, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu as winner of the senatorial position for Abia North senatorial District, in the just concluded Presidential and national assembly election conducted yesterday, 23rd of February.
Dr Orji Uzor Kalu defeated his PDP counterpart, Sen Ohuabunwa with a wide vote margin.

Here is the breakdown of the figures:
Arochukwu
APC: 1166
PDP: 843

Bende
APC: 10701
PDP: 4875

Isuikwuato
APC: 8317
PDP: 4609

Ohafia
APC: 5523
PDP: 4861

Umuneochi
APC : 5496
PDP : 5613

Total :
APC: 30,203
PDP: 20,801

Difference: 10,402

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Abia is the most stupidest state in south east

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by domopps(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Can't wait for inec to resume back by 11 am tomorrow

For the proper update

Cheers
Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by IPassYahoo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC is doing well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by rusher14: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
IPassYahoo:
APC is doing well

Leave the Atikulooters.

APC has won Kwara, Ekiti, and I think 2 Senate seats in Osun already.

They've got a senator in Abia whilst making inroads in Imo and Akwa Ibom.

Dino seems to have lost to Smart Adeyemi. Yet, I see people having hope.

Those that wish to live in fool's paradise are free to do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by Amarabae(f): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Shobowalebola:
All hope lost for PDP, as they lost their senatorial return ticket to APC. The independent national electoral commission(INEC) has declared the All progressives congress(APC}candidate, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu as winner of the senatorial position for Abia North senatorial District, in the just concluded Presidential and national assembly election conducted yesterday, 23rd of February.
Dr Orji Uzor Kalu defeated his PDP counterpart, Sen Ohuabunwa with a wide vote margin.

Here is the breakdown of the figures:
Arochukwu
APC: 1166
PDP: 843

Bende
APC: 10701
PDP: 4875

Isuikwuato
APC: 8317
PDP: 4609

Ohafia
APC: 5523
PDP: 4861

Umuneochi
APC : 5496
PDP : 5613

Total :
APC: 30,203
PDP: 20,801

Difference: 10,402
I love it.
PDP is a cancer in Abia state.
I only wanted them to vote for Atiku for president, but other political positions, they should vote out PDP.
Especially at the governorship

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by Donald95(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol You dont know how to lie.Is it the same Abia i voted in? Make sure you dont die of heart problem when result is announced

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
This trickster has finally rigged himself in undecided

Free and fair my foot!!!
Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by hisgrace090: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ouk is the most loved politician in this area.
Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by muykem: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Donald95:
Lol You dont know how to lie.Is it the same Abia i voted in? Make sure you dont die of heart problem when result is announced
This is INEC official results except you want to hear from PDP.
Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by excellencyabia1: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
hisgrace090:
Ouk is the most loved politician in this area.
You can say that again
Re: Breaking!!! APC Candidate OUK, Wins The Abia North Senatorial Ticket by Okuda(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:

I love it.
PDP is a cancer in Abia state.
I only wanted them to vote for Atiku for president, but other political positions, they should vote out PDP.
Especially at the governorship

but was ouk not pdp for over 8years and ta orji another 8?

foolishness is lurking at your doorstep

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Believe The Election Was Rigged Massively, Can You Explain How It Was Don / Nigerians Are Missing Bukola Saraki As Senate President / Now That Sowore Has Been Released, Struggle To Free Nigeria Continues Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.