Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Closed (1248 Views)

Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Seven Important CV Parts That Needs More Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by NUJABEZ: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2019
I am a digital marketer who just landed a huge contract with two US firms. I now need someone to join me and my team (two other virtual assistants) to help accomplish some day to day administrative duties. This position is fully work-from-home, and is open to people in Lagos and Ibadan ONLY.

Job Description

VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Be the go-to person to help in all work-related items, self-starter that knows to drive himself on the right path, quick problem solver with high intuition that is not afraid to lead and march forward. Not afraid of asking questions to make sure you are clear on your goals and targets with a high delivery rate. The right person for this job loves to read. Can follow written instructions to the letter. Can learn new tools and platforms with ease. Has a good memory to juggle all the moving parts that the position entails. As a VA you will read and process tons of information per day at work, so it is important that you have hawk-like attention to detail.

REQUIREMENTS

- Stable power supply (standby generator)
- Personal laptop with at least core i5 processor
- 4G internet
- Looking for a fulltime job
- Impeccable English language skills (writing especially).
- Pleasant and hardworking personality
- Has capacity for an 8hr work day, five days a week
- Customer service experience
- Coachable personality
- Experience working online (nice to have)

BENEFITS

- Salary: N120,000 per month
- Internet bonus: NGN9,000 per month
- Access to insider knowledge about lead generation business online
- Access to 5 co-working spaces in Lagos
- Commission on specific tasks
- Overtime pay

If you have internet marketing knowledge, are very handy with computers, can write to a high standard, have SEO, graphic design, or sales skills... please get in touch with me by filling out this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5JcWzyDxpNiRcrjX1ocJpvA9ezWNURmCF2WMQtk2FvJBZvA/viewform?usp=sf_link

I look forward to hearing from you. Please comment below for any questions you have.

Cheers,
Ify.
Re: Closed by iamclime(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
I can do all the above minus the SEO and Graphics design part (still trying to learn that soon). I am really interested in virtual/telecommuting jobs. I have the system and power requirements. What say you?
Re: Closed by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2019
NUJABEZ:
I am a digital marketer who just landed a huge contract with two US firms. I now need someone to join me and my team (two other virtual assistants) to help accomplish some day to day administrative duties. This position is fully work-from-home, and is open to people in Lagos and Ibadan ONLY.

Job Description

VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Be the go-to person to help in all work-related items, self-starter that knows to drive himself on the right path, quick problem solver with high intuition that is not afraid to lead and march forward. Not afraid of asking questions to make sure you are clear on your goals and targets with a high delivery rate. The right person for this job loves to read. Can follow written instructions to the letter. Can learn new tools and platforms with ease. Has a good memory to juggle all the moving parts that the position entails. As a VA you will read and process tons of information per day at work, so it is important that you have hawk-like attention to detail.

REQUIREMENTS

- 4G internet
- Coachable personality

BENEFITS

- Overtime pay

If you have internet marketing knowledge, are very handy with computers, can write to a high standard, have SEO, graphic design, or sales skills... please get in touch with me by filling out this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5JcWzyDxpNiRcrjX1ocJpvA9ezWNURmCF2WMQtk2FvJBZvA/viewform?usp=sf_link

I look forward to hearing from you. Please comment below for any questions you have.

Cheers,
Ify.

hi ify, I have all the qualities required but just want to ask the genuity of this stuff, I have been a victim of virtual assistance
Re: Closed by NUJABEZ: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2019
YUSUPH1986:

hi ify, I have all the qualities required but just want to ask the genuity of this stuff, I have been a victim of virtual assistance

I am sorry about your experience, but this is a genuine position.

Just like other VA's I've hired before, I will put your first month's salary in an escrow account. If you prefer Upwork, or Freelancer, we could use those platforms to process your payments, at least for the first few months, until we have built trust.

Let me know if you have any further questions, please.

Once again -- never ever start working without working out a secure means of payment -- there are too many predators out there!
Re: Closed by NUJABEZ: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2019
iamclime:
I can do all the above minus the SEO and Graphics design part (still trying to learn that soon). I am really interested in virtual/telecommuting jobs. I have the system and power requirements. What say you?

That's awesome to hear. Please, fill out the form so that we can get to know a little about you.
Re: Closed by iamclime(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2019
NUJABEZ:

That's awesome to hear. Please, fill out the form so that we can get to know a little about you.
Done.
Re: Closed by donbrowser(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Job Description

VIRTUAL ASSISTANT

REQUIREMENTS

- 4G internet
- Coachable personality

BENEFITS

- Overtime pay

Cheers,
Ify.

Already filled the form. My articles can be sent as attachment. I need a mail address to send to.
Re: Closed by RAFIC(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hi Ify,

I can do all of the above listed there, but I am not so proficient at graphics yet... The major problem, though, is that I'm based in PH. If it's a work from home opportunity, can that be arranged?
Re: Closed by NUJABEZ: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
RAFIC:
Hi Ify,

I can do all of the above listed there, but I am not so proficient at graphics yet... The major problem, though, is that I'm based in PH. If it's a work from home opportunity, can that be arranged?

Hello RAFIC... really appreciate your interest. In my experience, freelancers (with whom I have worked at least) not living in Lagos or Ibadan tend to have many difficulties with delivering their work. That said, please, send me an email at [removed] so that we can schedule a call.
Re: Closed by NUJABEZ: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks for all your responses! I am reviewing all the applications and will follow with more information in the next few days for the shortlisted candidates. I will also send an update to everyone who applied by 03.March.19.

No longer accepting applications. This thread will also not be updated after this post.
Re: Closed by freshtomi(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2019
NUJABEZ:

I am sorry about your experience, but this is a genuine position.

Just like other VA's I've hired before, I will put your first month's salary in an escrow account. If you prefer Upwork, or Freelancer, we could use those platforms to process your payments, at least for the first few months, until we have built trust.

Let me know if you have any further questions, please.

Once again -- never ever start working without working out a secure means of payment -- there are too many predators out there!

Hello, I totally agree that a secure means of payment for this kind of job is paramount. In that vein, I'd like to introduce you to Vesicash. It's a secure digital escrow system that's perfect for these kinds of transactions. You can check out www.vesicash.com or if you have any questions, you can PM me. Thanks.
Re: Closed by mozele(m): 12:27am On Mar 04, 2019
NUJABEZ:

Cheers,
Ify.

is the spot still available sir?
Re: Closed by iamclime(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Thanks for all your responses! I am reviewing all the applications and will follow with more information in the next few days for the shortlisted candidates. I will also send an update to everyone who applied by 03.March.19.

No longer accepting applications. This thread will also not be updated after this post.

Greetings, NUJABEZ! Today is March 4th. Any updates? Many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Dispatch and Tricycle Rider In Lekki / Empowerment Grant 2021 / Please Someone Should Help Me Oh I'm Losing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.