Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,371 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Futo Transcript In Days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futo Transcript In Days (2498 Views)

Futo Transcript Processing System: A Thug Of War Game / Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! / FUTO Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Futo Transcript In Days by chukspiro(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Most Futoites home and abroad often times find it difficult to apply and get their academic transcript as at when needed.These hurdles and delays can be handled in few weeks and your transcript will be delivered to your desired destination in any part of the globe. I also handle documents verification and English proficiency with speed. You can reach or chat me on 07034990533(Mr.Peter). NO Time To Say No Time.
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by CatFlash1: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2019
Hi Guys,
This is a recommendation in favour of OP.
I used his services to process my FUTO transcript and within 1week, he delivered.
My transcript was for international use and he handled this very smoothly, even assisted in rectifying some blunders I did early on in the application process.
I strongly recommend his services to anyone desirous of processing his transcript from FUTO seamlessly and in record time.
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by viktog(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by scarplanet(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2019
chukspiro:
Most Futoites home and abroad often times find it difficult to apply and get their academic transcript as at when needed.These hurdles and delays can be handled in few weeks and your transcript will be delivered to your desired destination in any part of the globe. I also handle documents verification and English proficiency with speed. You can reach or chat me on 07034990533(Mr.Peter). NO Time To Say No Time.

Be Careful Mr peter, you can land yourself in trouble with this path you are towing. And to think that you blatantly and naively posted you phone number. Need i remind you of the recent investigations in some units with respect to corrupt practices.

This is a link to where you are begging nairalanders for a job barely 5 months ago... https://www.nairaland.com/4873131/need-jobplease
All of a sudden you now have a 'Transcript Processing Job with FUTO'.

The only recommended way to get FUTO transcript is to apply online at http://tps.futo.edu.ng ... Transcripts gets processed within the month, meaning that it is expected to apply as quickly as possible so as to get your transcript delivered on time. BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Futo Transcript In Days by geekseventplace(f): 2:27pm On May 20, 2019
Not sure what you mean bro. He helped me process my transcript earlier this month and it all went smoothly with zero issues.

scarplanet:

Be Careful Mr peter, you can land yourself in trouble with this path you are towing. And to think that you blatantly and naively posted you phone number. Need i remind you of the recent investigations in some units with respect to corrupt practices.

This is a link to where you are begging nairalanders for a job barely 5 months ago... https://www.nairaland.com/4873131/need-jobplease
All of a sudden you now have a 'Transcript Processing Job with FUTO'.

The only recommended way to get FUTO transcript is to apply online at http://tps.futo.edu.ng ... Transcripts gets processed within the month, meaning that it is expected to apply as quickly as possible so as to get your transcript delivered on time. BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES!

Cheers.
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by Nobody: 8:58am On May 25, 2019
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by nairaking1: 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
geekseventplace:
Not sure what you mean bro. He helped me process my transcript earlier this month and it all went smoothly with zero issues.

Even me, I had no issues and I got my transcript delivered.
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by Hiploko(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Do you still do this?
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by Hiploko(m): 8:20am On May 01, 2021
Hello
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by chukspiro(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Hiploko:
Do you still do this?
Yes
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by shutupareyouGOD: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pls have you gotten yours.. want to be sure he is real
Hiploko:
Do you still do this?
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by shutupareyouGOD: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
So I’ve always been skeptical about using contacts online I don’t know and ignored this post by chukspiro aka Mr Peter only for me to come back after many failed contacts I got from ppl who not only wasted our time and money but didn’t deliver the transcript.
So I came back here hoping it was real and my transcript got delivered with speed, on time and in full.. I just had to come back to pen this review.
Futo graduates, Mr Peter is real and does a great job. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Futo Transcript In Days by zubizareta(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2023
shutupareyouGOD:
Happy new year.

Did you finally use the OP?
Or have you finally gotten yours??
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by zubizareta(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2023
shutupareyouGOD:

Happy new year.

Re: Futo Transcript In Days by zorchy(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Please how can date of birth in academics transcript be corrected. DOB on transcript is not marching with my date of birth please help.
Re: Futo Transcript In Days by shutupareyouGOD: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Yea.. he is legit
zubizareta:

Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Futo Transcript In Days by zubizareta(m): 12:36am On Jan 14, 2023
shutupareyouGOD:
Yea.. he is legit

How long in total did it take before it came out??

(1) (Reply)

Learning Chinese Language In Nigeria At Chinese Institute / My Experience With All Night Reading A.k.a Till Day Break / Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.