Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (1565 Views)

6 Burners Bosch Table Cooker / Bosch Table Top FREEZER For Sale.... GERMAN Used.. New Arrival.. 50k Only / 2 Burners Bosch Halogen Electric Cooker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OKEMKPI: 1:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 2:23am On Feb 28, 2019
I am highly interested.but being a product I have not used before,how effective and efficient is the 36 months warranty?
Any business address? I'd like to pay a visit and possible see reviews about this product.
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2019
OK

1 Like

Re: . by OKEMKPI: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

This is original Bosch ,tokumboh, European used cooker,I don't sell those brand new China manufactured cookers branded as Bosch.
How do u expect another business outfit to endorse the products of another rival.

It is good u made the enquiry,that has given u an option to chose from.Anyone that suits you,you are free to buy,I still stand by my statement.

By the way,cooker advertised is already sold

Thanks

Happy sales my brother.
Knowledge is power
Information is at the finger prints of everyone
How they choose to use it,is their business.
You can never be a rival to an authorized distributor.
Now hiding under "tokunboh European used" just to sell imitations claiming authorized distributor is selling china..
You must really think you can fool everybody
Funny thing is they didn't even call your products "china" ,they only said they are unaware of such products from the parent company.
It's you that has now demonstrated unhealthy rivalry.You that have no physical address not even a store in a market and you are here claiming "original" tokikunbo from Europe.
I doubt you even know where Germany is on the map.
There is nothing wrong in being truthful while doing business.
Nobody gives 36 days warranty on a tokunboh product not to even talk of 36 months.
Re: . by gustav25: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin fowl nyash is open
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by woodrow(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

U should have gone to Bosch company in Germany to confirm,I am very sure that even the one u saw in there office,u cannot afford.

Wen u want to buy used Toyota car in Nigeria,go to Japan and Confirm it was originally Toyota b4 u buy.I hope u verified if the buhari u voted In the last election was the original buhari or the clonned buhari from Sudan.

In Nigeria,there is "Toyota Nigeria Limited"..certified distributor.this distributor alro advertises for other like kojo motors,oluwalogbon motors,and co.its called healthy rivalry.none of them can claim the other one is selling china made like you claimed.and as per verification that's why the have VINS

Buhari is not the problem,dubious business men like you who brandish dubious 36months warranty on fake used products are the ones giving Nigeria a bad name.

Pedininigeria limited is a Nigerian company doing the country proud wven with buhari at the helms of affair.
With a company like that,I don't need to go to Germany or contact Bosch directly.

There is nothing wrong in you to import china made cookers and put ur own name on it.thise interested would buy.you shldnt use the integrity of a world brand to sell imitations.
It's against the law,it is unethical
People like you are the ones who sell chalks as paracetamol,thereby leading to death of various innocent people all because of wicked profit and then turn around to blame buhari whereas you are worse.

Original Bosch have their product codes verifiable from the comfort of your house
I need not challenge you to produce the code when we both know you sell fake products
Your product is not original Bosch.
Bosch has no hand in your product
Bosch does not give 36months warranty
If you cannot afford Bosch,dnt sell fake bosch

You urself visited their website and were amazed at quality on display compared to this abomination you have put on sale

1 Like

Re: . by OKEMKPI: 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

U are just ignorant,u have not used Bosch cooker but u know the dealers,now u have found it,buy it and show us ur receipt

Knowledge is power
Information is key
Mr,contact china and ask them to change the name on your products.
Even if you name it Nameless,those who can afford will buy.
Being dubious would lead u nowhere

You obviously want to see how the original receipt also looks like so you can clone that too?
No way.
Go and buy original,I wont do that for you
Or better still contact pendini Nigeria limited..ask for a sample of their receipt.they might just be able to help you.
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 4:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

It is very obvious the the economic depression is having the better part of you.
Only an idiot like u does not know that we have goods in these 4 categories

1.tokumboh items original European/USA standard
2.Brand new items European/USA standard

3.Brand new items original but African standard
4.Brand new items China which is an imitation ( 3)

For ur mind ,u have busted a fraudster,u are just a car washer at a car shop,Pls face it and stop exposing your ignorance in flagrant display of poor knowledge of areas outside ur business jurisdiction

See fraudster who didn't finish his internship
Ask are bendel,after everything he ended up in jail.

Go and see people out there developing their brands and name without infringing you are her preaching about a business you know nothing about

Common product code you can't even ask your chinna people to help you with.

You can never make it in life with this dubiouss tendencies.

It wouldn't cost u your arm or leg to get thru to Bosch and work out sumtin

Lazy Nigerian
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

U wash cars at a car shop,that is ur calling Pls face it

There is dignity in labour me fraudster

Find sumtin to build ur legacy on so you can pass it on to your children.

Tell them that scam and fraud would only lead them to jail but hard work would give them peace of mind so they dnt start running around like headless chickens

1 Like

Re: . by OKEMKPI: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by FantasticJ: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

Just face ur passion which is car washing

This Okempi guy is one of the problems in Nigeria.

The guy have challenged you severally and you failed to provide clarification.
Stop trying to justify your Criminal behavior.
Is it a curse for una to be faithful in your dealings?
Re: . by woodrow(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

Just face ur passion which is car washing

A word is enough for the wise.fraud would lead u to ur destruction.
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

A car washer is a car washer,good luck

Call your china producers and ask them to remove the Bosch logo and instead replace it with ur name or okemkpi or wateva.

If we had a system that works,they should be on your trail now,but I'm sure evil people like you would like Nigeria to remain this way so as to make blood money selling fake andsubstandard products.

Continue,there is always an end to every dubious and fraudulent practices,and its not always good at all.
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

All u know is how to wash cars and collect 15K by month end,beyond car washing,u are as useless as a used tissue paper.

Find a legitimate business tto do.
Crime doesn't pay
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

Car washer,well done
Fraudster..i see u
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

A poor man makes so much noise over little things,just for ordinary cooker,see the energy u are investing,Wat happens if u have money to buy a car or build a house,Wat will happen?

You can never build a house or buy a car with scam money ..

If you had used thus energy to do a simple research,u wldnt have chosen to imitate Bosch.
This is how you start from ordinary cooker before you graduate to stealing pants all around when you find out that cooker money is no longer enough to satisfy ur fraudulent life.

And when u are caught u will still blame the devil.unrepentant scanner.u better dnt ruin the life of your unborn generation with ur evil ways.you on ur own can be classified as a waste already.
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: . by woodrow(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
OKEMKPI:

Wat the rich overlook,the poor will invest all his time there,if u are tired of washing cars,come & join workers in my site where I am building my 3rd house.Anu Mpama

A house built through dubious means would surely fall.
Go and ask fraudsters before u.

Ur houses would be deserted at d end of d day.ask eze ego.

You wont be the first scanner neither would you be last.

Hard work pays,don't ruin your generation yet unborn...a word is enough for the wise
Crime money cannot make u anything in life
Re: . by OKEMKPI: 3:49am On Mar 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

New S10+ duos 128gb Available In Stock @250k Each / Brand New Samsung Galaxy A50 / Zte Nubia Z20 Opened Box. 135k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.