Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service (42467 Views)

Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service / DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by naijapips04: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2019
Rolings:

A southerner left the position, his next in line was a noetherner and because of that you want the president to appoint another southerner HABA........hatred has blinded you all and can't reason like humans again, everything is seen in the Prism of tribe and religion

how did you know he's the next in line for the position?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by MyGeneration(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2019
B1ak3:

I hope you read what he wrote. He said a southerner left the position and the next in line is a northern and that's why the northerner was appointed.

I know you guys are eager to prove a point but it will do you guys a great deal of good if you take just 2 seconds to simply read what he wrote before attacking him
Wow... But if this your analysis about a Southerner taking over from him is a yard stick to show that the guy is wrong you are the one who is 100percent wrong on this one.

If you read well both the Ibrahim and the Joseph are both Northerner's.

So what's your take?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2019
fk002:
Congratulations Mr Ibrahim

Next level will officially start come June 12.
You actually believe democracy day will be June 12 this year when the constitution explicitly states that a new govt must start may 29? No wonder buhari has so many supporters
Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Firmjudge(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Nor dey complain oga, u nor vote buhari.

He'll appoint more northerners and yorubas into his govt and that's expected. You call only grin and whine online, if them born u well Goan confront him in Aso rock

I see your moniker is a reflection of the hate you have for igbos..
You will be more healthy if you cut off the hater.

More Northerners and (Yorubas) hahahahaha

Joke of the millennium.

I am only opening their eyes... I ain't complaining I am not from the south or west or east
You will weep tomorrow..
lol.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by MyGeneration(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2019
Rolings:

A southerner left the position, his next in line was a noetherner and because of that you want the president to appoint another southerner HABA........hatred has blinded you all and can't reason like humans again, everything is seen in the Prism of tribe and religion

Imagine how dumb you will look when you discover that both the guy who is leaving and the guy who was appointed are both Northerner's .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by spyg1(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2019
Rolings:

he is from Benue
Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by orunto27: 7:34am On Mar 02, 2019
agabusta:

It seems the man is Idoma.

Ibos bear Uche. Idomas bear Oche.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by MyGeneration(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2019
Firmjudge:

I see your moniker is a reflection of the hate you have for igbos..
You will be more healthy if you cut off the haters.

More Northerners and (Yorubas) hahahahaha

Joke of the millennium.

I am only opening their eyes... I ain't complaining.
You will weep tomorrow..
lol.

You have the time and patience replying such nonentities if it was me I would have ignored him completely .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by CoolAmbience(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2019
manmoraskk:
Government of north has started again for the next 4 years...

Are you a Nigerian?

How is that your business?
Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Appointment of another northerner,which kain level be this?This man is a shithole

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Sluvist(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2019
Confirmed, if only his peoples voted for him this time then, they surely expect more from him. Politics is all about do me i do you, period.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by babadeee(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2019
Aboki I guess cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by ojuu4u(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
SuperCanadian:
Government of the North, in a saner country this alone should have disqualified him from been re-elected.. I pity some Nigerians

Let say those northerners that appointed were/are even performing it would have been a different ball game, just check all indices Nigeria situations are getting worse on daily basis. Go to any barrack, get familiar with any soldier and do statistics analysis of soldiers that died in each regime since democracy you would know how Buhari perform woefully security wise, yet some fanatics down south want to die because of poor performer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by obed2bk: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2019
Rolings:

oga let's talk about the new police igp do you he has seniors in the police but was promoted above them just because he want to give it to someone from the north likewise he can do that to the south see am from the north o let not think we will be in power forever another region will take power I hope we will not complain then

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by babadeee(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2019
helinues:

And so.. Are you Jesus?
so why are you complaining enjoy the next level please grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2019
Rolings:

How can ACG be next in line to a CG? Do you even k know that there exist DCGs who are higher in rank and senior to the now acting CG?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by osaweseforme(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2019
A leopard cannot change its spot......always the same

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2019
ojuu4u:

Let say those northerners that appointed were/are even performing it would have been a different ball game, just check all indices Nigeria situations are getting worse on daily basis. Go to any barrack, get familiar with any soldier and do statistics analysis of soldiers that died in each regime since democracy you would know how Buhari perform woefully security wise, yet some fanatics down south want to die because of poor performer
Bros I understand, what do you expect when a whole country like Nigeria is been ruled by a man who doesn't know his left and right, the top is rottened already so every other part is affected.
Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by planetx: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2019
The next in line was an Ibo man, when it's a a Southerner that is next in line he will not respect the line of succession, but will respect it when a Northern muslim is next in line. Very cunning man with a wicked agenda that will be unfolded very soon to the dismay of the dumb Christians and Southerners supporting this devil, you his supporters will cry very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Bennyberry(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2019
Wetin concern me??.. You all voted for him. Enjoy your next level...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Justpd: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2019
This tribalistic idiot has started again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by agabaI23(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2019
Rolings:

I don't want him to jump the next on line. I would like him to do the same when he appoints the next police IG. Except the next in line works only when it suits the North

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by bkool7(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2019
unite4real:

How do u conclude he is a Southern. He is from the North. Anebi is a northerner pls. His full name is Joseph Garba Anebi .

We have six geopolitical zones.
Not just north and South

By the way, what's your personal benefits from ppl who gets appointments if they ain't family?
Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Moety: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2019
He's started again. Buhari and Northern appointments.

Ewooooo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by donbenie(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Before I opened this thread,I already knew another Northerner has been enthroned by Mr Integrity..shocked

A Tyrant never changes..

All Hail The King In The North.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by SouthEastFacts: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2019
The North is not behaving like people like people that is leaving power soon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Onyeke12: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2019
No investment
Do you have a PC or Android phone?
you can earn $10 per day

https:///2349062708098
Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by Kingmoney7: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2019
Rolings:

he is not even a southerner from North Central

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by orunto27: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Montaque:
At this rate, Buhari will set the standard of nepotism that future presidents will follow.

It's Feudalism all the way. He will throw overboard The NASS and jettison Democracy.
The Cabal will tempt him to feel that he is operating Marshal law and make him think he can arrest opposing Retd. Military Generals and snuff life of some of his imagined adversaries.
Nigerians, please be warned that Buhari is acting Arabs' Scripts.

From orisa37

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service by ClearFlair: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2019
michlins:
Next level of nepotism

Wailers are wailing. They will wail until 2023. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: Tinubu Turned Down PDP’s Offer To Sabotage Buhari In 2019 Election / Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos / How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.