Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

; - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ; (607 Views)

Neco Animal Husbandry All You Need To Do In This Subject / Is This Jamb Subject Combination Correct? / What Course Can I Study With This Subject Combo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

; by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
;
Re: ; by SweetBuns(f): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
DrBrainstorm:
Is;

English
Mathematics
Economics
Biology

Good to study software engineering in Bayero University Kano? Before coming here believe me I av searched google.

Help a brother

Cc Lalasticlala
Where is computer science?
Re: ; by maxnedu11(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
you cannot continue to avoid PHYSICS and chemistry if you plan on becoming an Engineer of any kind.
Re: ; by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2019
SweetBuns:

Where is computer science?
As in i don't get u. I meant software engineering not CS
Re: ; by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
maxnedu11:
you cannot continue to avoid PHYSICS and chemistry if you plan on becoming an Engineer of any kind.

In essence, i gotta include phy and chem?
Re: ; by maxnedu11(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
DrBrainstorm:

In essence, i gotta include phy and chem?
physics is certain moreover check your jamb brochure you can easily get the pdf document.
Re: ; by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2019
maxnedu11:

physics is certain moreover check your jamb brochure you can easily get the pdf document.
Bro i got the brochure I swear, it suggests the earlier subjects. That why am confused.
Re: ; by maxnedu11(m): 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
DrBrainstorm:

Bro i got the brochure I swear, it suggests the earlier subjects. That why am confused.
please cross check and ask others around if possible someone in the university of your choice to double check for you. the competition is quite high these days and you won't want to be flushed out at a glance.
Re: ; by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
maxnedu11:

please cross check and ask others around if possible someone in the university of your choice to double check for you. the competition is quite high these days and you won't want to be flushed out at a glance.

Thanks bro, I will do just that.
God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

6 Brainstorming Riddles For The Genius Of Nairaland / Drama As MAUSTECH VC, MAPOLY Rector Clash Over Office Ownership / #releaseourresult2019 : Let Us Make It Trend On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.