Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man (1394 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by chukzbozz86: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Man screenshots chat between his pregnant wife and another married man

Wicked World!

See the Screenshots of their chat below

1 Like

Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by Chepos1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
angry
D man right now...

3 Likes

Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by whitebeard(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Chepos1:
angry
D man right now...
this thing can pain..!!
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by Chepos1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
whitebeard:
this thing can pain..!!

No be small o, d worst thing dat should happen to a man.
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by acevic: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
Oga
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by lilmax(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
the man should just dash the other one the slut that's all,move on

1 Like

Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Fear women then women then women before you fear devil

1 Like

Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by wayisshut: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
wait oh. If i comment na dem go say i don talk.

She may not be cheating on her husband. Maybe its a decision on her part ti get her husband's attention. There is always two side to a coin lets hear the other side of tge lady
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by KendrickAyomide: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
embarassed lipsrsealed Godforbid say e happen to me sha.. That man is Going down, then throw the Hoe and the unborn child out of my house, wait till the child is born and do a DNA test.

1 Share

Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by ogawisdom(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
Why oga no dey help madam shave that bushy puci now

All women na ashawos

My only concern is that, that pregnancy may not be his after all

2 Likes

Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by crackhaus: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2019
At least this time you people put up her pictures to give the story authenticity.

The last time I commented on a similar topic mid last year to confirm that things like this are all too common, some chic tried to make it look like I come on NL just to make false claims for the fun of it. cheesy

Sorry sah for the betrayal, you will be alright las las.

But see bush. And the mumu was even saying he was hard on top it.
Indeed those whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

1 Like

Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by Oshin56(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
Eleyi gidigan ooo
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by robosky02(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
cococandy:
grin grin grin

What's funny here or you also play this game

Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by Onyi22(f): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
So bad
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by ststyreal(f): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hmmmmmmm!!!!! Lord have mercy!!!!!
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by kapelvej: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2019
Big lie, women are not that bad. Habaaaaa
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:18am On Mar 05, 2019
See how bushy her pubic region is. sad

E no dey scratch am? sad
The kind smell wey go dey ooze from that place ehn. sad
Good riddance to the piglet. sad

Funny enough, she'll give birth to a mutual piglet too. Let's wait and see. sad
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by olatuneji: 2:37am On Mar 05, 2019
Lord have mercy.Women!!! i throw way nyash for una.If only men knew the kind of dirty runs their girlfriends/wives play.If only.if only they knew the side-hustle their woman are into.what my eyes have seen ehn!.
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by PDPGuy: 3:18am On Mar 05, 2019
cococandy:
grin grin grin

I wonder which dude desires to see nu’de pics of a pregnant woman grin
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by cococandy(f): 3:23am On Mar 05, 2019
Maybe the guy that got her pregnant? I’m sure he would LOOOOVE to see his work manifesting in her life.

The husband can’t be sure that pregnancy is his.

PDPGuy:

I wonder which dude desires to see nu’de pics of a pregnant woman grin
Re: Man Screenshots Chat Between His Pregnant Wife And Another Married Man by PDPGuy: 3:42am On Mar 05, 2019
cococandy:
Maybe the guy that got her pregnant? I’m sure he would LOOOOVE to see his work manifesting in her life.

The husband can’t be sure that pregnancy is his.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bridal & Wedding Hair Stylist come in here / He Wants To Relocate, I Don't / God Bless Our Moms/wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.