₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,213,626 members, 4,832,529 topics. Date: Monday, 25 March 2019 at 12:34 AM

These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 (529 Views)

250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Life Savings Of 250k / Diseases That Can Make You Fail Pre-employment Medicals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 10:53pm On Mar 06
Ecommerce/Importation business is very lucrative if you know your way around it.
Success in importation business depends on two things:
1.Fast/Hot selling products
2.Marketing Strategy

I want to show you some fast selling products that can make you money in 2019.In fact one of the product can make you over 500k if you know your way around it.

Here are the list of fast selling products in 2019:
1.3 in 1 Round Mandoline Vegetable Slicer Cutter

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/34pg6yg.jpg[/IMG]

DESIGNED FOR A PERFECT CHOPPING: This handle food processor replaced the initial knife/Chopping board and flat chopper, it worked on roller blade. Features sharp stainless steel blades for fast and even chopping/mincing, comfort soft grip lid and a large handle, takes the hard work out of chopping vegetables, fruits, nuts and herbs.

This product is selling very fast in Home and Kitchen niche.

2. Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Moisturizing Facial serum/Anti-ageing serum
This is an anti-ageing products. A lot of women want to look more beautiful and they can spend any amount on this especially the slay queen/mama out there.
The product picture is attached below this post.

I have prepared a list of over 30 fast selling and HOT IN DEMAND products that can make 250k or more monthly.I will be revealing this in a 3 days Product Workshop and you will also learn how to target HOT BUYERS on Facebook

Here is what you will benefit in this 3 days Product Workshop:
==>How to know the fast selling products

==>Finding hot and Evergreen products

==>Access to over 30 fast selling products in 2019

==>You will get access to each product link from the manufacturer

==>Access to Marketing Video

==>Access to sourcing and procurement agent

==>I will give you details of logistics company to use

==>Reliable Logistic companies

==>How to scale up your business

==>And much more....

Early Bird Bonus:
==>Complete video tutorial on How to create an ecommerce store from start to finish without the need to hire a webdesigner. You can even make money doing this for others

==>How to sell your products using video and how to edit the Videos and put your marketing messages on them within few minutes... Using a Simple Software i will give you for FREE.(worth 10,000)

This training is not for everybody but for few people who don't want to struggle anymore in looking for high in

demand/winning products to sell

If you are interested and want to be part of the training
call/whatsapp 08074277479 with the subject "PRODUCT WORKSHOP"

Just a token fee is require to get full access to this well loaded product workshop with bonus inclusive.
Note: I will be revealing this to just few people.

Limited spot available

Workshop starts on March 21,2019 by 8pm

Venue: Whatsapp

Don't Miss It!

Re: These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 7:49am On Mar 07
Selling a problem solving products is key in 2019.
Join the class to learn more.
Re: These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 4:17pm On Mar 07
start now
Re: These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 6:42pm On Mar 07
Get it now
Re: These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 8:59pm On Mar 07
Join the class now
Re: These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 10:43am On Mar 08
Get started now
Re: These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 5:50pm On Mar 08
Get ready now
Re: These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 7:37am On Mar 09
Get access today
Re: These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 8:12am On Mar 16
Get started today
Re: These Products Can Make You Well Over 250K Monthly In 2019 by lexyinfo: 6:27am On Mar 20
Get access now

(1) (Reply)

Kano Landers, Zenith Bank Test Tomorrow. / The Efficiency In Naija: The Military Is Not Even Spared / Adebiyi_babajide Remove Password From Your Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.