Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ayedaade House Of Assembly Member Elect Speaks, Thanks The People Of His Constit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayedaade House Of Assembly Member Elect Speaks, Thanks The People Of His Constit (787 Views)

Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ayedaade House Of Assembly Member Elect Speaks, Thanks The People Of His Constit by Sikraj007(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Ayedaade House of Assembly Member Elect Speaks, thanks the People of his Constituency for Believing in him, Promises Responsive Representation[b][/b][b][/b]

The newly elected member of Osun State House of Assembly for Ayedaade Local Government, Hon. Adebayo Olodo has sent his deep appreciations and warm greetings to the people of his constituency for the maximum support given to him at yesterday's election by electing him as their representative for the next four years.

Hon. Bayo Olodo who spoke with newsmen shortly after he was declared winner by the the returning officer of Independent National Electoral Commission at the INEC Secretariat in Gbongan expressed joy over the large turnout of voters and their peaceful conduct while the poll lasted.

In his words,the visibly happy Honourable elect said "I am deeply moved by the expression of confidence from all communities, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart, I am immensely grateful to the family, friends, and loyal supporters who so generously contributed their time and effort to my campaign during this very long election season".

Hon. Bayo Olodo further said "being an effective legislator involves listening to constituents, translating their concerns into workable proposals, and building consensus to implement them. I could not do this job without the involvement and openness of the people I represent. You have taken the time to share with me your ideas, your concerns, and your aspirations, and I sincerely appreciate your willingness to discuss what really matters to you. Not only have you entrusted me with the responsibility of speaking on your behalf as your representative, but you also continue to provide me with the ideas and feedback I need to do it as it should be done. For that, I thank you once again, he concluded.

He said, he look forward to continuing to work for his constituent to restore jobs and prosperity to Ayedaade local government as a whole and to making it once again a place where people of all ages can count on a future.

Hon Bayo Olodo

Re: Ayedaade House Of Assembly Member Elect Speaks, Thanks The People Of His Constit by domopps(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2019
He should rather thank God

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Kano Decide: APC Thugs Beating PDP Agents And Voters In Front Of Arm Security / Buhari Spends One Year, 39 Days Abroad In Three Years, 10 Months / The Abuja Forces Behind The Travails Of Emir Sanusi - Thenigerian News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.