Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Help With Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With Modem (609 Views)

Browsing With Modem And Browsing With Phone On Pc Which One Is Better? / Technical Help With Modem / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Modem by binaflexia: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
I'm trying to use a GLO 3G modem for internet service in my cyber cafe with about 20 computers

I have been able to make the connection and the computer are browsing.

I discover that after some time (let's say 4 hours) some systems stop browsing, while others where still browsing, i try restarting the non-browsing computer and assign new lower ip address to it, it works and stop again.

Things look a bit messed up and I don't know what to do now.

I thought of downloading a router software, but I couldn't get any good one for free.

Please is there anything I can do to make the network more consistent?

Glo 3G doesn't disconnect, but the LAN is messing up.

You're contribution we be very much appreciated!
Re: Help With Modem by dayvide: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
Did you just say one Glo 3G modem to power 20 systems for browsing in a public internet cafe.
3G modems can hardly function well for one system, talk more on 20.I suggest you go for a modem with higher capability or you just pay for a router, remember it's business,so go all the way and pay for a good router, you'll be glad you did.God bless you real good!
Re: Help With Modem by dayvide: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hello, everyone!
I've got a new free browsing software that works like magic.You can use it to do just about anything you can do if you were to pay MTN N500, N2500 or N10000 for any of their plans.This is free 24/7 browsing on any site with anti virus update, unlimited download allowance and rocket speed, now,you can't beat that!
Sincerely, I'm not giving it out free but one thing is for sure, whatever I'm going to charge you will be peanuts compared to its value and the money you will definitely make configuring for others.You can use any of Zain, Mtn, Glo or Etisalat modem or phone connection.
You contact me by mail:ulebore@yahoo.com and I'll forward the payment details to you and you'll receive your package in less than 2 hours of confirmation of your payment by the bank.
Its up to you to act fast before i close this offer.
You can also text or call me for enquiry on 08035977122 and I'll be glad to answer your questions.CHEERS!

(1) (Reply)

Brandnew Acer Extensa 4630z / Zebra P420c With New Print Head For Sale / How Long Should Network Administration Course Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.