Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Help With Adsense Approval - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Adsense Approval (706 Views)

If You Want To Earn $20 And Above With Adsense Daily / Help With Adsense Self Click / How To Earn $1-$3 Per Click With Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Adsense Approval by davidson97: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hello guys I just got a reply from AdSense asking me to fix some issues in my site but the issues were not mentioned all my blog post are original and written by me my website is we'll designed so what can I do to get approval please
Re: Help With Adsense Approval by gurusblogger(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
log on to your adsense dashboard to check smiley
Re: Help With Adsense Approval by davidson97: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
I did that nothing was mentioned there they just wrote I need to fix some issues on the site the type of issue was not specified on the dashboard

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Website 100% / Increase Your Website’s Organic Traffic / IOS Mobile App Developer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.