Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Computer Skill Most Relevant And Needed In Nigeria Now - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Computer Skill Most Relevant And Needed In Nigeria Now (795 Views)

What's The Best Computer Skill For Elect\elect Engineering / Is C++ Still A Relevant Programming Language Today? / 5 Most Relevant Programming Languages Every 21st Century Developer Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Skill Most Relevant And Needed In Nigeria Now by opportunity2000: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
As a graduate with no job, what computer package one can learn and get a NICE a job fast People are recommending software development, graphic design, CEO & digital marketing, I need to know the one that come what may you are sure to get that nice job once you have this computer skill.

How much to pay and training duration??

And where to learn it in ile ife?
Re: Computer Skill Most Relevant And Needed In Nigeria Now by greatnaija01: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
you are looking for GET RICH QUICK abi?

calm down and open your brain to the wisdom your creator has put around u.

ANY COMPUTER SKILL is at the mercy of the person learning it... only the learner can decide how far they go.

NO SKILL IS HOT CAKE.... because EVERY COMPUTER SKILL IS HOT, it only takes a CAKE IDEA to make it BOOM BIG.

In a month you can make millions with animation... I did in school and my life changed o.

In a month you can make millions creating APPS uploading them on appstores and creating solution based softwares...

in a month you can make millions penetrating into databases and exposing security flaws in servers to TOP companies and getting heavily paid.

In a month you can create websites for politicians and pastors and schools and make so much money.

IT IS ALL UP TO YOU.
STRATEGY AND PASSIONATE PURSUIT is what makes the money in any endeavour, BECAUSE.... there is PROFIT in any field of LABOUR.

opportunity2000:
As a graduate with no job, what computer package one can learn and get a NICE a job fast People are recommending software development, graphic design, CEO & digital marketing, I need to know the one that come what may you are sure to get that nice job once you have this computer skill.

How much to pay and training duration??

And where to learn it in ile ife?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Empty An Array In Javascript / Python Programmer / Web Payment Gateway Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.