₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,230,318 members, 4,879,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2019 at 09:29 AM

Nurses To Work In UK Wanted! ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nurses To Work In UK Wanted! ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE? (147 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurses To Work In UK Wanted! ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE? by blackcat1: 1:21pm On Mar 19
ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE?

I am a recruiter working for a recruiting agency in The Netherlands. We are hiring for NHS and NMC in the UK.

Are you a qualified nurse?

Do you hold a NURSING DEGREE and ALSO a benchmark result of at least B2/C1 for English Exams & IELTS.
Waiver option - if a nurse speaks very good English. I will do a prescreen interview before forwarding such candidates.

If yes to the above requirements, leave you contact details below so I can contact you as soon as possible. The next hiring nurses Interviews will be done via Skype on the 28th March 2019 and then another in April. For those that miss the March interview I will communicate the April date here.

Experienced nurses are preferred but fresh nursing degree graduates with very good English can also contact me to apply for them.

Leave you email address or WhatsApp number below and I will contact you. Please have a skype ID ready for the prescreen interview.

Nurses in Nigeria and abroad wishing to move to UK are welcome to leave their details so I can contact them
Re: Nurses To Work In UK Wanted! ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE? by Zinnilicious: 5:09pm On Mar 22
Zinnilicious@gmail.com
Re: Nurses To Work In UK Wanted! ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE? by katuruemu: 5:51pm On Mar 22
Re: Nurses To Work In UK Wanted! ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE? by abolore80(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22
sumbzieclothings@gmail.com
Re: Nurses To Work In UK Wanted! ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE? by blackcat1: 1:19pm On Mar 24
Have contacted you all
Re: Nurses To Work In UK Wanted! ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE? by signed: 1:28pm On Mar 24
can someone who graduated from school of midwifery registered with a licence apply,? if yes please contact me with email. gidiongo@gmail.com

Regards.
Re: Nurses To Work In UK Wanted! ARE YOU A NURSE HOLDING A NURSING DEGREE? by signed: 1:28pm On Mar 24

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Prestigious Homes Limited 2019 | Apply Now / U-connect Is Hiring Professional Sales Staff / Nigerian Navy Past Questions And Answers – Download PDF File Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.