Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Has Masturbation Gone Wrong? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Masturbation Gone Wrong? (496 Views)

Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / Things You Can Relate To If You've Gone For HIV Test Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Masturbation Gone Wrong? by Dappyroyy(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Pls to the doctors in the house have been having issues since I decided to stop masturbating I am the type that hate being broken wen it comes to women have dated two different women whom I loved dearly only to be dumped but that doesn't make up for the excuse of me masturbating. Since have stopped its been accompanied by reduction in my pee and the frequency to which I visit the toilet and while in the toilet volume as also reduced and am getting fatter significantly have wen weighed up to 65 from 57. Hope my renal is ok cuz am scared. And any possible advice. Insult is allowed Bcuz I kno people will bash.
Re: Has Masturbation Gone Wrong? by nenyec2: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Dappyroyy:
Pls to the doctors in the house have been having issues since I decided to stop masturbating I am the type that hate being broken wen it comes to women have dated two different women whom I loved dearly only to be dumped but that doesn't make up for the excuse of me masturbating. Since have stopped its been accompanied by reduction in my pee and the frequency to which I visit the toilet and while in the toilet volume as also reduced and am getting fatter significantly have wen weighed up to 65 from 57. Hope my renal is ok cuz am scared. And any possible advice. Insult is allowed Bcuz I kno people will bash.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Ghanaian Woman Born With 2 Vaginas And 2 Wombs As She Opens Up On Her C / 20% Discount For MRI, ECHO , ENDOSCOPY Test / Traditional Chinese Medicine Effective In Coronavirus Treatment - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.