Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (827 Views)

I Need A Sweet Girl 4 A Relationship / Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by lordizak(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2010
Re: . by yme1(f): 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2010
lordizak:

and this does not mean that i need liabilities (cos i dont have Money)
i really dont know why this gat me laffing grin grin
actually am thinkin u will be the liability in this case judging from ur post

Goodluck!!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2010
~~hahahaha.
Re: . by araba(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2010
Since your 19, you'll probably be looking for a girl of your age or even younger, and girls of that age bracket are usually very naive what could the possibily know to keep you going in life. What you need is an education to increase your rate of perception and maturity, then you will be equiped to groom and help someone in life. Thats what Man were created for. Caio Much love.
Re: . by Kelvinj(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2010
araba:

Since your 19, you'll probably be looking for a girl of your age or even younger, and girls of that age bracket are usually very naive what could the possibily know to keep you going in life. What you need is an education to increase your rate of perception and maturity, then you will be equiped to groom and help someone in life. Thats what Man were created for. Caio Much love.
Well said susu
Re: . by cyntlating(f): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2010
go read ur book xpecially urĀ  biology text book pickin
Re: . by DeepSoul(f): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2010
araba:

These days, they arent oh! 15yr old girls shine eye pass me sef. I see them everywher and I cant help but mutter to myself "end time is near".

Re: . by lordizak(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2010
thanks 4 the meaningful replies, but i just can't help, perhaps
i'ts normal to feel this way.
Re: . by GangstaGal: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
just 19?? and looking for love?? seriously??
Re: . by lordizak(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2010

(1) (Reply)

. / Introducing Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend To Your Parents / I Nid Some1 - A Working Class Lady Less 25yr Ready For Future Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.