Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

50something's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50something's Profile / 50something's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 50something: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chinnie4Jesus:

NOC 1431 is under the 'C' category meaning they are not eligible for express entry. Your best bet is 1311. Meanwhile can't you claim 1111? That's Financial Auditors and Accountants? Or is that strictly for people in Accounting and Audit Firms? Anyways I think 1311 is ok.

Thank you so much. I considered 1111, my department performs most of the functions there, but in my unit, most of those functions, are not in my Job description. I read severally on this thread about the need to be truthful, that's why I didn't pick that.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 50something: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2017
I just finished reading this thread after 3days.

I want to enter the pool, but I want to be clear on some things before I start the process.

I currently work in the Finance department of a bank, it can be said that we perform accounting functions. Having gone through the NOC, my job function falls between two different unit groups (1431 and 1311). That is where it got tricky for me, non of the roles have all that I do. So I am confused on which to pick, not knowing if there are benefits for picking any particular role.

Please help with assistance, as I am going to pay for ielts today, so that I can finally start this process.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by 50something: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2017
Gwan2:
For some of d inexperienced fellas...though I don't watch BBN,
If una wan straff, una dey write letter of consent btw both parties or verbally tell una self say '2day we go straff ourselves'?....most often than not is no.
Wat always transpire is d gal will initially be forming not in d mood disposition even wen most times she want it to, bt if u as a guy sharp and know wer to touch..before u knw she don succumb... Na those initial gra gra tboss dey form and He-goat Kemen trying to touch soft spots as a sharp guy.....Unfortunately, d hammer fall for em head.
If gal like u and give u all d necessary green light..U come dey dull ursef, ma broda she go lambast u die at any given moment...maybe das why tboss dey enter d guy. He realized lately, wanted to right his wrongs bt unfortunately big broda also wan collect em share.
Disclaimer...abeg I knw get tym watch dat show...jus using common sence to pass a message across.

Rapist oshi!!!! No is no! Its he goats like you that go abroad and end up in jail, because the girl gave you green light, and as a sharp guy, you went to touch her soft spot. Tboss was asleep you creep, and she had taken a few drinks, meaning she was vulnerable too.

Stop sounding foolish!!!
Phones / 64gb Iphone 6s/6s Plus Needed. Comment With Price. by 50something: 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
I want an iPhone 6s or 6s plus. 64gb, it must be neat pls, and would be better if it came with its original accessories.
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Iphone 6s 64gb Needed by 50something: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
M
Phone/Internet Market / Re: Iphone 6s 64gb Needed by 50something: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
AdemolaA2:
. What I have is IPhone 6s Plus with accessories and pack .

How much? How many gig? And new is it?
Phones / Re: If You Have A Clean 64gb Iphone 6s For Sale In Lagos.comment With Price by 50something: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
AdemolaA2:
205k with only charger and if you want the ear piece with it , 215k . Still with the park intact ..

My budget is 180k. Thanks for commenting though.
Phones / Re: If You Have A Clean 64gb Iphone 6s For Sale In Lagos.comment With Price by 50something: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
tumababa:

I av a guy dat can give u at 195k in ikeja. But not no accessories

I can't go above 180, especially since there are no accessories.
Phones / Re: Iphone 6 by 50something: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
How many gig?
Phones / Re: If You Have A Clean 64gb Iphone 6s For Sale In Lagos.comment With Price by 50something: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
tumababa:

Ok. U can also tell us ur budget

i can do 180k depending on how new, and if it comes with original accessories.
Phones / Re: If You Have A Clean 64gb Iphone 6s For Sale In Lagos.comment With Price by 50something: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2017
number.
Phones / Re: Iphone 6 by 50something: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Put price Na..instead if us having to ask you.
Phones / Re: If You Have A Clean 64gb Iphone 6s For Sale In Lagos.comment With Price by 50something: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
tumababa:
I do. Gray. 215k. 08053250698 whatsapp

That is way above my budget. But thanks for commenting.
Phones / If You Have A Clean 64gb Iphone 6s For Sale In Lagos.comment With Price by 50something: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please comment with price, if you have a new/cleanly used 64gb iphone 6s for sale.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.