Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (8825 Views)

BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! / Buy, Pay And Ship Items From China To Nigeria At Affordable Rates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kcwitch(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: . by StPete: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Are you sure it wasn’t for a purchase you made cos they usually delay in debiting and you may have forgotten. The only error I’ve encountered was that I had an existing N50 bonus from one of the transactions I made. However, when I made another transaction, the bonus was removed and I was charged the exact amount of my purchase instead of deducting the bonus from my purchase amount

1 Like

Re: . by kcwitch(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2019
StPete:
Are you sure it wasn’t for a purchase you made cos they usually delay in debiting and you may have forgotten. The only error I’ve encountered was that I had an existing N50 bonus from one of the transactions I made. However, when I made another transaction, the bonus was removed and I was charged the exact amount of my purchase instead of minus the bonus

If I made a payment, I would know. I used the app in February and got the deduction same day. That was the last time. I know what I'm saying. Besides, do they have to save your card without your permission? Aliexpress does not do that.

1 Like

Re: . by StPete: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2019
kcwitch:

If I made a payment, I would know. I used the app in February and got the deduction same day. That was the last time. I know what I'm saying. Besides, do they have to save your card without your permission? Aliexpress does not do that.

To your question, I think that’s where they got it mighty wrong. And even if they save your card details for those who may want it there, there should be the option to delete or remove it as the case may be
Re: . by kcwitch(m): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2019
StPete:

To your question, I think that’s where they got it mighty wrong. And even if they save your card details for those who may want it there, there should be the option to delete or remove it as the case may be

That option is not even available.

1 Like

Re: . by EasternActivist: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2019
And you didn't get to receive otp from your bank to authorize the transaction?? undecided
Re: . by kcwitch(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2019
EasternActivist:
And you didn't get to receive otp from your bank to authorize the transaction?? undecided

Nope. The sms time shows 3.41am
Re: . by daamazing(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2019
kcwitch:
Okay, this morning I woke up and saw an sms of a debit from a certain ecart Nigeria at 3.41am (i was asleep).I quickly informed my bank...

Cc: lalasticlala
This is the right thing to do, make sure you declare it as a fraudulent transaction too.
Probably soneone has access to your card and recharged using jumia one, Check if airtime purchases don't require OTP...could be the case!

1 Like

Re: . by StPete: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
Transactions using any of verve cards do not require OTP on that app.
Re: . by Proffdada: 11:38am On Mar 29, 2019
I hope you're not being paranoid but I think it's your bank that's up to no good.
Re: . by nansng: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Acct: 0153
Amt: 1,250.00 DR
Desc: -- --ECART INTERNET SERVICE IKEJA NGSTAN9999193135
Avail Bal:

The third sms I will be getting from them today. Am blocking my debit card asap. I don't purchase any item from jumia I only registered with the Jumia one app.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
HOLIDAY DEALS ON CELL PHONES AND ACCESSORIES Learn More www.slotsmarkets.com
Re: . by Stormyweather(m): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
nansng:
Acct: 0153
Amt: 1,250.00 DR
Desc: -- --ECART INTERNET SERVICE IKEJA NGSTAN9999193135
Avail Bal:

The third sms I will be getting from them today. Am blocking my debit card asap. I don't purchase any item from jumia I only registered with the Jumia one app.
try checking Your balance with your bank app. Similar occurrence happens to me but the balance never changes.
Re: . by fjlinks(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: . by ipobarethieves: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Perkins UK Vs Mikano Generator / Desk Phone With Sim Card For any network -Mtn Glo Airtel Etisalat - N9,000 / Brand New Ipad4, Ipad3, Ipad mini 4G Wifi Bluetooth 16GB to 64GB and ipad1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.