Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,591,781 members, 6,011,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 01:42 PM

***BALTIMORE MD PICKUPS: EBAY ,AMAZON,CRAIGLIST ,OFFERUP & LETGO! USA --> NGR*** - Technology Market (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***BALTIMORE MD PICKUPS: EBAY ,AMAZON,CRAIGLIST ,OFFERUP & LETGO! USA --> NGR*** (29046 Views)

INDIANAPOLIS Pickups : Ebay ,Amazon ,Offerup & Letgo.... USA to Nigeria / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***BALTIMORE MD PICKUPS: EBAY ,AMAZON,CRAIGLIST ,OFFERUP & LETGO! USA --> NGR*** by Peterflexy001(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22
omotolsy:
What is the needful?
I paid him for 100 pieces of airpods pro since Oct 4 ,I waited endlessly for the airpods pro and he kept giving me different stories so I asked him for a refund.I sent this dude 7.5m and I made him realise the money isn't mine.Fabsy has paid me 5.3m so he is still holding 2.2m ,my reputation has been stained already due to Fabsy's dishonesty.The issue has been taken up by one of those I collected money from and I have been given ultimatum to pay up .Imagine having 7.5m tied down for almost 2 months yielding nothing and yet you still have to fight tooth and nail to recover your money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***BALTIMORE MD PICKUPS: EBAY ,AMAZON,CRAIGLIST ,OFFERUP & LETGO! USA --> NGR*** by omotolsy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22
What is the quantity of what you want to ship?
Honchomarvy:
Alright nah. Which other agent do you think I can work with
Re: ***BALTIMORE MD PICKUPS: EBAY ,AMAZON,CRAIGLIST ,OFFERUP & LETGO! USA --> NGR*** by omotolsy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 22
So sorry.

Thanks for sharing so others know.

We urge Fabsy to settle his issues urgently.

I am interested in this because it has to do with Maryland otherwise......

Peterflexy001:
I paid him for 100 pieces of airpods pro since Oct 4 ,I waited endlessly for the airpods pro and he kept giving me different stories so I asked him for a refund.I sent this dude 7.5m and I made him realise the money isn't mine.Fabsy has paid me 5.3m so he is still holding 2.2m ,my reputation has been stained already due to Fabsy's dishonesty.The issue has been taken up by one of those I collected money from and I have been given ultimatum to pay up .Imagine having 7.5m tied down for almost 2 months yielding nothing and yet you still have to fight tooth and nail to recover your money
Re: ***BALTIMORE MD PICKUPS: EBAY ,AMAZON,CRAIGLIST ,OFFERUP & LETGO! USA --> NGR*** by Honchomarvy: 7:36pm On Nov 22
omotolsy:
So sorry.

Thanks for sharing so others know.

We urge Fabsy to settle his issues urgently.

I am interested in this because it has to do with Maryland otherwise......

omotolsy, please do you do pickup in Maryland also?
Re: ***BALTIMORE MD PICKUPS: EBAY ,AMAZON,CRAIGLIST ,OFFERUP & LETGO! USA --> NGR*** by Honchomarvy: 7:37pm On Nov 22
omotolsy:
What is the quantity of what yotu want to ship?
just a single phone sir.... Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Cheapest Mtn& Etisalat Browsing Data 4ur Android,z10,q10,tabs etc-08186433781 / Steps To Transfer Money From An ATM Machine To Any Bank Account In Nigeria / We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.