Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Website Builder Needed!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website Builder Needed!! (436 Views)

How To Build Your Website With Google Website Builder / Builder Needed In Ogun State / Build Your Website With Ease Using Javatechcloud Website Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Builder Needed!! by sleekviews: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2019
We would like to receive proposals from website builders asap to build a website for our company.

We would do the payment for the domain name and web hosting so no need to include price for those in your proposal please.

Please send your proposal and details to sleekviews@yahoo.com with links to some sites you have successfully built in the past.

The website will be an Engineering and ICT site.

We already have pictures and info that would be used for most of the site sections.

Regards
Re: Website Builder Needed!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Contact me on 07036186668
Re: Website Builder Needed!! by LaifMedia: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Noted. We Will send a proposal as regards to that.

www.laifmedia.com

sleekviews:
We would like to receive proposals from website builders asap to build a website for our company.

We would do the payment for the domain name and web hosting so no need to include price for those in your proposal please.

Please send your proposal and details to sleekviews@yahoo.com with links to some sites you have successfully built in the past.

We already have pictures and info that would be used for most of the site sections.

Regards
Re: Website Builder Needed!! by sleekviews: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
ponkur:
Contact me on 07036186668

Ok Thanks. I will give you a call tomorrow Monday 15th
Re: Website Builder Needed!! by ecozeen: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
sleekviews:

Regards

Contact me +2348112319559
Re: Website Builder Needed!! by YANDE800(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2019
Hello sleekview
You can contact us at www.ohantech.com
And chat with our Us via the chat box

Or contact us via our email info@ohantech.com

Thereafter we can send you our proposal

(1) (Reply)

Who As A Female Facebook Account For Sale / Help! LASTMA Seized My Car. / How You Can Start Making Money From Both Offline And Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.